Noobie
1 Maj 2021
Brescia
QNAP
TS-x51
Ethernet
1 GbE
Hello.
I am an avid tech enthusiast with a passion for repairing and web development. I own several QNAP machines, including two TS-230, a TS-251, and a TS-250. I primarily use these devices as web servers, backup stations, and for various repair and resale projects. I enjoy exploring the capabilities of QNAP systems and sharing insights with the community.

Sorry, but I dont think I'm an spam bot ;)
On this forum from Italy to find solutions and information about various QNAP models. I want to learn more about their features and usage. Thank you for carefully checking for spammers. (y)
Połączono posty:

Maybe you can help me since you are online today. I am interested in this app: Download - DDNS Updater
Is this QPKG still functional solution?
And why can't I download it by clicking DOWNLOAD button?
Thanks

• Lubię to
Reakcje: Silas Mariusz
Nope, not working.
The profile seems completed.
However, the Download button is red and doesn't respond when clicked.
Is there perhaps a regulation for downloading on this form that I haven't found?

Sorry, but I dont think I'm an spam bot ;)
On this forum from Italy to find solutions and information about various QNAP models. I want to learn more about their features and usage. Thank you for carefully checking for spammers. (y)
Połączono posty:

Maybe you can help me since you are online today. I am interested in this app: Download - DDNS Updater
Is this QPKG still functional solution?
And why can't I download it by clicking DOWNLOAD button?
Thanks
Fascinating story for proper subforum , here we only say hi.
@Silas Mariusz - your forum , your rules , keep em :p