Recent Content by Alex

1. Alex

Pomoc How to configure Media Library hardlink

I'm actually more windows user than linux user, i didn't realize that Linux works like this, counting "fake space" for hardlinked files. In face of this new info, i'll try again the MediaLibrary. Thank you!
  2. Alex

yeah, this is my first thought (not duplicating files, but hardlinked), but the QNap storage tool insists to show me gigs and gigs of space consumption in rtorrent media library folder :-( it is normal? the system showing space consumption even when is not "the real one files" but only...
  3. Alex

i disabled medialibrary after discover the duplicate files just upgrade to the recent version, i will enable medialibrary and see what happen after
  4. Alex

ruTorrent 3.8 | rTorrent 0.9.7 A229
  5. Alex

Thank you for helping me, but in my settings there is no such option :-(
  6. Alex

Hello Last night i realize that the rtorrent-pro are not creating hardlink the my downloaded movies, but it is copying them to rtorrent MediaLibrary folders. How do i configure the MediaLibrary to only make hardlink to my movies? Thanks in advance Firmware version: 4.4.2.1270 Build 20200410...
  7. Alex

Pomoc How to disable Media Library?

How to disable the Media Library function? rtorrent-pro ver 0.9.7-0430 thanks! Firmware version: 4.4.1.1064 Build 20190918 Model name: QNAP TS-251+
  8. Alex

Pomoc Help to Upgrade rTorrent-Pro to newest version

got it! thank you!
  9. Alex

Pomoc Help to Upgrade rTorrent-Pro to newest version

Greetings, I'm currently running rTorrent-PRO version 0.9.6-0215 How do i upgrade to the newest version? Where can i download this version? Do i need to pay again for this new PRO version? Thanks! Firmware version: 4.3.6.0979 Build 20190620 Model name: QNAP TS-251+
  10. Alex

Pomoc TimeZone Error

Please, how to fix this two errors? Warning: DateTime::createFromFormat(): Invalid date.timezone value 'America/Brasilia', we selected the timezone 'UTC' for now. in /share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/.qpkg/rtorrent/var/www/include/index-jumbo.php on line 8 Warning: strtotime(): Invalid date.timezone value...
  11. Alex

Pomoc rTorrent Pro error msg

It's all ok now! Thanks for your help! I have only one more question (sorry, i'm a newbie in terms of rTorrent), there is any way to avoid rtorrent to create all this folders? (attached image)
  12. Alex

i've try this way too and i had the same error. But i discover a workaround. Using Browser Station i can access any ip address of my internal network. Thanks for your help!
  13. Alex

yep, same error.. :(
  14. Alex

Thank you for the prompt reply! Another issue just happen now.. when i'm using myQnapCloud to access remotely, the rtorrent show the following error (in the attached image). yes, this is a connection timed out error message. But it happens only when i open rtorrent. Any clue about the reason...
  15. Alex

Recently purchased pro version of rTorrent, everything running ok, but i'm still receiving this error msg: "rtorrent: Cannot ping google host using IP address: 10.0.3.1 on interface: lxcbr0" Anybody know how to fix it? Thanks! Firmware version: 4.3.6.0883 Build 20190316 Model name: QNAP TS-251+