1. elperdigon

Pomoc No access to different HD of QNAP

Thank you Silas, working fine
  2. elperdigon

Pomoc After upgrade - issue with download location

Same here Help - No access to different HD of QNAP
  3. elperdigon

No problem, reverting and waiting for a proper release Thanks;-)
  4. elperdigon

Hi Silas I´ve recently upgraded to the latest version release today and I have no acces to the different Hard Disks of my QNAP, only /share/Rdownload/ is accesible In previous realese I could navigate around different HD Regards Firmware version: 4.4.2.1310 Build 20200519 Model name: QNAP TS 251A
  5. elperdigon

Pomoc Java not found

Thank you Silas, the other day I wrote -f java; that was the mistake [~] # type -f java java is /usr/local/jre/bin/java In the end I succeed installing Jdownloader Regards
  6. elperdigon

Pomoc Java not found

Could you be more specific?, I have no idea about linux terminal Regards
  7. elperdigon

Pomoc Java not found

Working fine:-) Thank you for your support I must to have open the putty window all the time.
  8. elperdigon

Pomoc Java not found

Is this expression correct? java -jar JDownloader.jar -norestart How it´s supposed I have to start the installation?
  9. elperdigon

Pomoc Java not found

JRE 8.151.2 has been succesfully installed in your system After that -f java -sh: -f: command not found ;-(
  10. elperdigon

Pomoc Java not found

This is the version of Entware I have Entware-std v1.00 To Pawliko New how to install jdowloader Install JDownloader on NAS and embedded devices - Powered by Kayako Help Desk Software My real problem is not jdownloader by the moment but java that is not founded after installation of QJDK8...
  11. elperdigon

Pomoc Java not found

Error 05/05/2019 09:46:23 System 127.0.0.1 --- --- [Java Installer] Ooops, something went wrong... Run `cat /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/java-8-installer/install-jdk.log` for details. -sh: -f: command not found [~] # cat...
  12. elperdigon

Pomoc Java not found

Actually QJDK is under a folder name Entware This is the path /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QJDK8
  13. elperdigon

Pomoc Java not found

Hi silas Install JDownloader on NAS and embedded devices - Powered by Kayako Help Desk Software The real problem is that java doesn't work
  14. elperdigon

Pomoc Java not found

Hi I´m trying to install jdownloader so 1st step is to get java I´ve installed QJDK8 1.8.201 from repository, everything went fine apparently; but this is the message I get when I start the process to install -sh: java: command not found Could anybody help me please? Wersja oprogramowania...
  15. elperdigon

Pomoc Duplicates again - when disabling automove it still is moving my data into complete directory

If you change your login credentials then duplicates data in folder download/complete as perillas has said; if you maintain rtorrent and admin as your login credentials, everything's fine Probably a bug to solve;-)