Recent Content by Frank Miller

1. Frank Miller

Pomoc rtorrent: Public share not found

Hi dolan, i think i made the very same mistake. Ive installed the b0422-0.9.6 app because i thought its newer than b0419-0.9.6. However b0422-0.9.6 is from April 2016. My fault!
  2. Frank Miller

Pomoc rtorrent: Public share not found

Dear Silas, i have the same issue as dolon. You say "problem solved". Is there a fix coming up?
  3. Frank Miller

Pomoc problem rtorrent Qts 4.2.1 build 0419

I am sure they are informed. Anyone tested the new firmware update 2160601 yet?
  4. Frank Miller

Yes Transmission works fine with 4.2.1 However i prefer rTorrent over Transmission. The user interface is better in my opinion. I also think that Transmssion behaves a bit lagged. It takes more time until a torrent reaches full speed. Up and downloading.
  5. Frank Miller

I doubt that QNAP will fix their firmware just because of rTorrent. Hopefully there is a workaround of this issue.
  6. Frank Miller

Thank you for the info. Maybe i will wait a bit for a new version before i downgrade the firmware. What error message did you get? regards
  7. Frank Miller

Hello, there is a new version that was uploaded today 2016-b0422-0.9.6 I could not get past the new welcome screen with the 2 birds tho. cheers