Recent Content by indru

1. indru

Pomoc Last version rTorrent-PRO

Worst ending ever. :)) I mean, I'll try to get my money back, but I won't buy it from here unless I do, so tough luck, I guess...
  2. indru

What if they say no? It has been 3 years, and I have technically used the app, so they have no reason to. PayPal can't help either, it's been too long. This is quite unfair for those of us who paid for it before.
  3. indru

Hi again! How do I get money back from old site? I bought it in 2019.
  4. indru

Hi, My Qnap tells me latest version is 0.9.8-BB01, but when going to https://qnapclub.eu/en/qpkg/376 I can only find the version I currently have, 0.9.8-B900. I don't have access to Download > Premium on this forum. I bought the app from Qnapclub.eu. What can I do in this case? Thank you!
  5. indru

Pomoc Torrents stucked on "Queued" state.

Sorry for replying so late. I was busy with life and this was not high on my list. Below is the output from rtorrent.out (22:51:06) Bind IP: Current interface IPv4addr: <<edited, local IP>> (22:51:16) Bind IP: Current interface IPv4addr: <<edited, local IP>> (22:51:26) New Public IP address...
  6. indru

Then it has a very ambiguous description. I am pretty sure it has always been 0 ever since I installed rTorrent-Pro in January 2019. If indeed it was supposed not to download torrents it means it hasn't worked properly in any versions prior to 0.9.7-A725, when I first encountered the issue with...
  7. indru

Ok, how do I extract those? It seems to be related with the setting "Maximum memory usage (MiB)" from rTorrent settings. Whenever I set this to something other than 0, it starts the torrents, however it soon crashes rtorrent as it keeps giving "The request to rTorrent has timed out." errors in...
  8. indru

Tell me where should I get the logs from, please. What path & file? Thank you!
  9. indru

Pomoc updated to 0.9.7-A825 and torrents disapeared

I think you should clear your cache & cookies in chrome after updating rutorrent. Happened to me too, I got empty torrent list and after clearing cache & cookies it was back.
  10. indru

Hello, I am having issues downloading torrents since a few days ago. It seems any new torrents I add are stuck on Queued state. I have searched the Internet and many suggested this is a rights/ownership issue, meaning the user used by rtorrent would not have access to the downloads folder. This...
  11. indru

Pomoc lost config after update rtorrent pro

I remained to the initial version I got specifically due to this issue, I don't want to have to take it all from zero every time I update rTorrent.
  12. indru

Pomoc rTorrent and VPN

Apparently the VPN IP, you were right. I tested with a test-torrent. This is weird because rTorrent GUI still shows the external router IP instead of the VPN IP, but nevertheless I am thankful it works.
  13. indru

Pomoc rTorrent and VPN

Hello! I am having a similar issue. Event though I select QVPN gateway in the bind IP list for Rtorrent Pro, when I go to GUI I still see the physical IP of my connection (which is the default gateway) instead of the VPN one.