Recent Content by jomsen

1. J

Pomoc rTorrent Pro with VPN: IP leak when connection is lost

Hello All, as soon as the ethernet connection is disconnected, for example when the router upgrades and reboots, rTorrent always leaks the non-vpn ip of the internet connection .Even if the VPN network is configured as the default gateway. My guess is that this happens until the VPN is...
  2. J

Pomoc Qnap: How do I enable port forwarding on my VPN?

Thanks for the explanation! :) I'll have a look. For those of you who have to work with PIA because you already bought a package there: That is my config for Qnap, Docker, Transmission & Openvpn: docker run --cap-add=NET_ADMIN --device=/dev/net/tun -d -v /share/Download/torrent:/data -v...
  3. J

Well, Rtorrent also has to use a port for sharing with the other VPN providers. Given that there is no solution from Qnap for the announcement of this port. How does this work then? This means that sharing content does not work with rtorrent-Pro when using a VPN, right?
  4. J

I don't understand why another VPN service can help with this problem? Does rtorrent-pro automatically then detect the outgoing ports and set them correctly?
  5. J

I'm afraid there is non. In the link there is an example for a transmission implementation. It would be cool to have such a setup for rtorrent pro.
  6. J

Yes, and here is an other implementation: haugene/docker-transmission-openvpn
  7. J

Dam & Silas, Thank you very much. Yes, that actually looks like a quite feasible solution. Is there the possibility that the feature "Get port at PIA and configure directly in rtorrent" is implemented in rtorrent-Pro? Would be great!
  8. J

Yes, the tracker shows that i am conntected through the vpn. But where can i configure Auto Port Forward PIA VPN for rTorrent? You get a port assigned by PIA and this port has to be used by Rtorrent as well.
  9. J

Hello Together! I can't get the ports open to share the torrents on my qnap. Tracker always says that my ports are closed... Leeching over VPN works, but outgoing connections (for which i could get a port assigned by the VPN provider) don't work. The VPN provider PIA should support this in the...
  10. J

Pomoc Problems with SSL/TLS

Thanks! That answers my question!
  11. J

Pomoc Problems with SSL/TLS

Hello, I have a pretty stupid question, but unfortunately I can't find a solution right now. When I open Rtorrent, this appears: Rtorrent PRO Version v0.9.6-0215 (from Qnapclub Payed) Firmware version: 4.3.6 Build 0895 Model name: QNAP TS-431P What do I have to do to use Rtorrent? :-(...