Recent Content by kibkib

1. K

Pomoc TS-X53B / TS-X53Be uwalony BIOS błędną metodą aktualizacji lub wsadem

I repaired myself based on Gregorz's advice. I just don't want to share the solution myself, the credit goes to Gregorz, he spent hours finding the real cause. Also, it is not easy to buy the necessary component and it was really difficult to replace the component, I had to use BGA machine...
  2. K

Hi, just write to Gregorz (george2002@tlen.pl), he will help you, it's not fixable by the 100ohm resistor.
  3. K

Thank you very much ! My NAS is working again after following your advise. :thumbs-up:
  4. K

Do you mean this U2? Please post how exactly do you drive it, I will try the same on my device. Hello, i see 1,8V and 33,3Mhz on pin 1 on lpc connector when i manually switch mosfet U2 thats all i can do now and power led starts blinking fast but nothing else happends :-( Hi, any update?
  5. K

Good to hear I am not alone. :) Do you see any clock signal on the LPC_CN1 connector ? It has been discussed here as well, but I did not try to attach logic analyzer to the ITE chip yet. [How To] Recover no beep / dead Intel based Qnap x53/x51 (2014~2016?) - Page 2 - QNAP NAS Community Forum
  6. K

Yes, both TS-453Pro and TS-251 have the same processor. As the defect is in the processor, it might be fixed by the same fix. But TS-453b has different processor. I am now waiting for delivery of the 1.9V SPI flash adapater (as my Beeprog does not support it) to check the BIOS. I also tried for...
  7. K

Thanks, but mine is TS-453b, not PRO, different device. Anyway, I checked CLK on PIN1 of the LPC_CN1, but there is no clock at all. It might be elsewhere but I am not able to trace it. Have you been able to find the testing points table fot TS-453B? Any progress in repairing of your device?
  8. K

I found this one. Hoep it is the right one. http://download.qnap.com/Storage/tsd/bios/QY47AR56.zip
  9. K

I Have the same question. Where is it possible to download the TS-453b bios file (QY47AR56). My device is just red blinking, not passing the POS, no beep, no display. I would like to try to read the bios, compare it or reflash. Thank you