Recent Content by Qiuness

1. Qiuness

Rotrrent Premium doesn't start after power loss

The browsers on which i used rtorrent both didn't work anymore, but edge did work. So i deleted the site data and now it loads. Thank you
  2. Qiuness

Where is the rdownload? I deleted the /PUBLIC/rtorrent folder. Is rdownload somewhere else? I tried searching for it but didnt find any
  3. Qiuness

[24.07.2023 16:06:10] Bad response from server: (200 [parsererror,getplugins]) ReferenceError: rGraph is not defined I uninstalled, deleted rtorrent directory and resintalled. After loggin in with the default rtorrent/admin password i still got this error! 1690204179 I`m logged in as admin btw
  4. Qiuness

I don't want to reset the whole nas! I just want to fix rtorrent. In File Station when i hit delete it cannot delete the files
  5. Qiuness

I stopped rtorrent and tried to delete the files, but they are protected...I cannot delete them
  6. Qiuness

Hello, I'm having a problem with rtorrent after a power loss. I tried using chat but i was called a scum. The forum is not in english and i cannot translate the page. This is the error: [24.07.2023 15:19:46] Bad response from server: (200 [parsererror,getplugins]) ReferenceError: rGraph is...
  7. Qiuness

Pomoc How can i save the download location /History

Actually no... I've found a thread where there is a link, but the instructions warn you that you might have problems if you change the default download dir.. I wish it was easier then this... a simple dorpdown with save history... like 10-15 history length...
  8. Qiuness

Pomoc How can i save the download location /History

I found the answer. it can be deleted. thank you