Recent Content by SDEN

1. SDEN

Pomoc Add private torrent search site

Is there a tutorial on howto add a private torrent site in ruttorrent as search engine? Firmware version: 4.3.6.0923 Build 2019/04/25 Model name: QNAP TS-453-Pro
  2. SDEN

Pomoc rtorrent scgi port

as Company if i recall correctly ;) pigers: im sorry to say the location of the files you wrote in TV went lost when you logged off :( Solution: Find and locate SCGI 5000 ports in below files and edit them to what ever you want: 1: Edit [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/rtorrent/rtorrent.sh 2...
  3. SDEN

Pomoc rtorrent scgi port

Sorry i used the wrong term of speaking - I was supposed to say "I don't have Media Library" sorry
  4. SDEN

Pomoc rtorrent scgi port

I dont use Media Library ;)
  5. SDEN

Pomoc rtorrent scgi port

Yep i dont have that ;)
  6. SDEN

Pomoc rtorrent scgi port

Sorry for the really bad n00b question, but where do i find the built in DLNA server? ;) Because i cannot find it, and going to port :9000 doesn't show anything, as said in the doc on QNAP?
  7. SDEN

Pomoc rtorrent scgi port

Netstat: [~] # netstat -le | grep 5000 netstat: no support for `AF INET6 (tcp)' on this system. tcp 0 0 localhost:5000 *:* LISTEN netstat: no support for `AF INET6 (udp)' on this system. netstat: no support for `AF INET6 (raw)' on this system. [~] #
  8. SDEN

Pomoc rtorrent scgi port

Ok ill give that a try. Thanks so far ;) Closed all apps except Network & Virtual Switch in the app center. restarted the NAS, after restart and 5 min pause, start rtorrent and port 5000 is still blocked. Got more hints? ;)
  9. SDEN

Pomoc rtorrent scgi port

This is what i get: Could an old sock file be hanging in the system?
  10. SDEN

Pomoc rtorrent scgi port

Hi again, and thank you for the replies so far. Mikhnal: No i dont have DLNA running, checked QNAP's services and EMBY. pigers: [~] # netstat -nlp|grep 5000 netstat: invalid option -- p BusyBox v1.01 (2016.10.20-17:44+0000) multi-call binary Usage: netstat [-laenrtuwx] Netstat displays...
  11. SDEN

Pomoc rtorrent scgi port

Hej, im having some problems with getting rtorrent up and running again. Picture below shows the problem. I have tried uninstall -> reboot -> reinstall -> same issue I have tried uninstall -> shutdown -> reinstall -> same issue Kunne være nogen være så behagelig og give mig et hint om hvad...
  12. SDEN

Pomoc rtorrent -> Default login credentials

Edit web server configure file that hosts lighttpd for rtorrent to change the port. Shell into your nas. Look for IP Port in config file default is 6009. then change it to the port you want. $EDITOR /usr/bin/rtorrent/etc/lighttpd/lighttpd.conf To change the login and password for web interface...
  13. SDEN

Pomoc rtorrent autotools

Hello Wersja oprogramowania Firmware: 4.2.1 Build 2015/12/11 Model serwera: QNAP TS-453 Pro rtorrent version: 0.9.6/0.13.6 Im a bit lost in finding out whats going on with autotools, when torrent is complete and are being hardlinked to complete location, it does not have the same filesize as...