Recent Content by Walter Kaiserseder

1. Walter Kaiserseder

Instruktaż/Tutorial Jak flashować BIOS po wyłączeniu obsługi USB na którym pracuje DOM (Disk-On-Module) ?

Thanks a lot for the BIOS dumps, i think "TS-859 Pro - TS-859-R11_MR28.zip" is exactly what i need. It will be a good idea from you to buy a "SST25VF080B" program it outside, remove the old chip and solder the new one programmed chip in. I will keep you informed about success or not. Whish all...
  2. Walter Kaiserseder

Instruktaż/Tutorial Jak flashować BIOS po wyłączeniu obsługi USB na którym pracuje DOM (Disk-On-Module) ?

Yes i have. Backlabel 1: TS-659 Pro P/N: 52100-001165-RS Backlabel 2: S/N: Q102W06947 TS-659 Mainboard: P/N 20006-A00971-YS-RS TS859 PRO V1.2 Q904
  3. Walter Kaiserseder

I have a serious problem. I have an TS-659pro, somebody tried to flash the BIOS and fails Now the TS-659pro did not boot and did not beep. I will try to flash the BIOS via SPI. I have searched in the INTERNET, the latest BIOS for TS-659pro is possibly Version: Q904MR28 Do you have a chance to...
  4. Walter Kaiserseder

hello to all

Hello to all. Happy to see you!
  5. Walter Kaiserseder

Witam

normal user of QNAP equipment ! Thanks !