Our Spread The Christmas Spirit Mega Global...

i would be MEGA happy with this GLOBAL GIVEAWAY and totally SPREAD THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT :)

Three extra prizes by FSP and TteSPORTS have been added to the giveaway upping the count to 41 (and we may even see more yet). Link updated :)

"Spread The Christmas Spirit Mega Global Giveaway"Merry Cristmas & Good luck all :)

Spread The Christmas Spirit Mega Global Giveaway, Wish Me Luck :D (y) thx for doing this!!!

Spread The Christmas Spirit Mega Global Giveaway. Lots of giveaways ♥ Thank you so much guys

I assume that this is a global giveaway, if not that'd be a tad disappointing. (EDIT: read through the rest of the page, indeed it is. welp can't wait until the winners are announced then) anywho, best of luck to all and may RNGesus be with you, always.

Team Arozzi has also joined with one of their impressive Mugello Red Gaming Chairs and thus we've "breached" the 3.500Eur mark with our 42 prizes :)

Our Spread The Christmas Spirit Mega Global Giveaway is finally live and includes a grand total of 86 prizes by 28 manufacturers worth well over 4.500 Eur (more may join later on), good luck all and remember to share so we can have even more prizes next year :) 58 - Spread The Christmas Spirit Mega Global Giveaway - Over ( #Qnap QNAP QNAP Poland Qnap India QNAP Taiwan #Thermaltake Thermaltake Technology Inc Thermaltake 曜越科技 台灣 Thermaltake Taiwan Thermaltake Australia & New Zealand Thermaltake Germany #Cryorig Cryorig #Nanoxia Nanoxia Nanoxia USA #Kingston Kingston Technology #Streacom Streacom #Alphacool Alphacool.com #Sandberg Sandberg #SteelSeries SteelSeries SteelSeries Thailand SteelSeries Indonesia #Raidmax Raidmax Chassis #Noctua Noctua - Premium Cooling Components #Mionix Mionix Mionix TH #Aerocool Aerocool Aerocool.es Aerocool Philippines #SiliconPower Silicon Power (Global) SP 廣穎電通 Silicon Power MONGOLIA #Mipow Mipow Global #Dlink D-Link Europe D-Link India D-Link Singapore #Thermalright Thermalright #SilverstoneTek #Silverstone SilverStone Technology Silver Stone SilverStone Technology EU - English #Ozone #OzoneGaming Ozone Gaming FSP Global FSP Philippines FSP Europe #FSP TteSports TteSPORTS Thailand TteSPORTS Taiwan TteSPORTS Philippines TteSPORTS India Ttesports Latinoamérica 曜越Tt eSPORTS電競館 Tt eSPORTS Germany #Arozzi Arozzi #Papago #Edifier Edifier Edifier Global #Logitech Logitech G Logitech)
aexternal_xx_fbcdn_net_safe_image_php_b08023de9ffe5753e55f98001e563ff8._.jpg

Good luck, Merry Christmas to all and thank you for the Spread The Christmas Spirit Mega Global Giveaway

Update 3: EDIFIER has also joined our giveaway with a total of 40 (!!!) H210 earphones (10 of each available color) so we now have 82 prizes worth well over 4.000Eur :)

Awesome Job NikKTech, you have united the world under one giveaway, good luck to those who have joined we may or may not win guys but we all shared the same joy today. A Merry Global Giveaway to you all!!! :)

Update 4: Some of you asked and we made it happen...Logitech has also jumped on the wagon with their awesome G410 RGB Tenkeyless gaming keyboard and their MX Master wireless mouse so we now have almost 4.500Eur worth of prizes (84 of them).

"Spread the Christmas Mega Global Giveaway." I'd love to have anything! :D

"Spread the Christmas Mega Global Giveaway." This is an AMAZING giveaway, a huge thank you for all that has made this possible. Thank you for the chance

awesome giveaway guys! i have to join! *gg* maybe the force is strong with me and i will win :D i wish all of you a Merry Giveaway and happy Holidays! ;-)

Only hours away from closing our Mega Christmas Giveaway and we have but one question to all of you. Do we close the doors today with our 84 prizes from 27 manufacturers or do we close them on the 20th to try and secure even more prizes by then? If we get over 200 likes in this post by the end of the day we will move the deadline 5 days later. Thank you all :)