Problem z transferami iSCSI+Windows2008Server

wieczand

Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
9 Luty 2011
Witam
Mam podpięte pod Server2008 dyski po iSCSI i udostępnione dla userów.
Objawy są następujące.
Podczas kopiowania danych na udostępnione zasoby w kopiowanie się "przycina" tz. Leci kopiowanie, nagle następuje zacięcie kopiowania na ok. 1sek, i leci dalej, skopiuje jakieś kilkanaście mega i znów stop na 1sek i dalej kopiowanie i tak cały czas.
Udostępniłem dodatkowo na QNAP'ie zasoby po SAMBIE i kopiowanie przebiega bez problemu.

Nie wiem o co ty chodzi.
Dodatkowo w logach systemowych serwera pojawiają się komunikaty:

1. Connection to the target was lost. The initiator will attempt to retry the connection.,
2. A connection to the target was lost, but Initiator successfully reconnected to the target. Dump data contains the target name.,
3. The description for Event ID 129 from source iScsiPrt cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\RaidPort2

the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table

4. Initiator sent a task management command to reset the target. The target name is given in the dump data.,
5. A connection to the target was lost, but Initiator successfully reconnected to the target. Dump data contains the target name.

Co z tym począć?