QNAP NAS offers safely place to store and...

QNAP NAS offers safely place to store and enjoy all your photo, music, and video. Stream all media and direct playback to a portable device or share with the device around your home all from one place. Just check the video and see what we can do for your entertainment life. #QNAP #NAS #multimedia #privatecloud #storage #backup #share #photo #video #music
aexternal_xx_fbcdn_net_safe_image_php_4ab2f800fa566b81a9f2835e9ac9c4e8._.jpg

4.2.1? Please, it's good for garbage... seven days of nightmare and everytime your resolve one issue two new one appears. This night your resolve the problem on Multimedia catalog (it's working so fine with 4.2 with more than 70.000files) but now Kodi14.2 and kodi16 goes offline and lose link to sql db (db is perfectly working on a stupid Raspberry Pi cost 70€..... ) Your NAS and your APP cost more then 1500€ and have a problem to manage thousand of photo and video. Really? sorry but NAS is the meaning of?? :) I've a TS-853pro and I was very happy but after this upgrade (I'm not a beta tester and I've no checked beta release) I hate it. My Qnap was online as like as swisse clock. Now it's ready for garbage :-(