Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.
Silas Mariusz dodał dla Rtorrent-Pro [x86_64] nową aktualizacje:

Major update

allocating files This update is considered as beta update because it enables support for allocating natively files before they are downloaded. However this operation is not very friendly ONLY for old file systems. So if you have legacy file system running on QNAP NAS with EXT3 this mean, this update may slow down your downloads.
If not and your FS is EXT4 or ZFS, or initialized after 4.3 FW you dont have to worry. But if you encounter any problems with downloading files or a download transfer drop, please report this ASAP.

observation
When you add a new download task, make sure it starts almost immediately. If you notice that when adding a 10GB download or larger and you have to wait for it a couple of minutes to be allocated before it starts, please report this here: Rtorrent-Pro (this is very important)

how to check if i'm running ext2/ext3, ext4 or zfs
  1. Login to NAS using FAQ SSH
  2. Execute:
    curl -so- https://files.qnap.net.pl/repo/pool/projects/packages/rtorrent/patches/show_fs.sh | sh

You should see an output like this:
    Pokaż załącznik 43133

To apply new changes:
1) Please update Rtorrent-Pro with new QPKG 0.9.9-0009
2) Go Rtorrent-Pro settings:
Pokaż załącznik 43126
3) Click Save settings to apply new configuration:
Pokaż załącznik 43127

Przeczytaj więcej o tej aktualizacji...

• Lubię to
Reakcje: jerry1333

Minor fix

1. Fixed doubled switch button "Enable filtering" in Settings UI

2. Automatically checks for file system running on the volume where Rdownload share is.
    And will automatically notify you if you are using old file system or not.

IMPORTANT NOTE
  1. After update ALWAYS clear browser cache from now

2. To apply new features please hit Save settings buttons, otherwise Rtorrent will still use old configuration.
    [ATTACH type="full"...

Minor update

Added new settings in Rtorrent Configuration:
  • Preallocate files
    NOTE This settings reduces defragmentation on filesystems.
    The major benefit is that it limits and avoids fragmentation of the filesystem. QNAP users running on EXT4 or ZFS will see no delay during preallocation and no fragmented filesystem. However if you are running old non-fragmented disk or running out of disk space <15% you may see additional disk activity and then recommended is to disable this or...

Major update

Final release note
Due to insufficient financial support for this program and the time of about 15 years that I spent on developing it, writing my own modifications, part of the source code, optimizations and preparation for QNAP - this software will remain in the form as it is. If there are any updates or upgrades, it will only be because I need them for my own needs.
Therefore, I would like to inform you that I will no longer provide support on the forum and answer questions, I will...

Minor update

• Disabled extra rtorrent loggin system to improve overall Rtorrent performance
  • Fixed memory leak and reduced memory usage
  • Enabled delayed tracker announces to prevent users with +1k torrent getting annoying tracker timeouts issue at startup
  • Increased XML query limit from 4M to 16M
  • Sessions statistics like ratio or total download/upload are saved now every 3 hours instead every 20 minutes to increase SSD disks lifespan and improve overall torrent downloads

• Flexed Biceps
Reakcje: jerry1333
Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. rtorrent
  2. rtorrent-pro
  3. silas
  4. rtorrent settings
  5. rtorrent pro
  6. rtorrent arm