Recent Content by Flexiss

1. Flexiss

Pomoc How can I get my purchased version of the program?

After more than 3 years, I think it is impossible to return the money from the Qnap Club site. I think in my case, since 2019, the author has managed to take money for it. Why not make this program free for those who bought it in the old place? Why not distribute this program upon presentation...
  2. Flexiss

Pomoc Rtorrent pro - I paid and can't get an update anymore!!

I'm sorry. This translator mistranslated. I found Rtorrent here and on MyQnap. But in both cases, they only offer me to buy ...
  3. Flexiss

Pomoc Rtorrent pro - I paid and can't get an update anymore!!

In 2019 I bought the program. Today I decided to update it and it turned out that there were no updates. I found out that the program has moved to LnKunap. And they offer me to buy it again. Is this normal? How can I access the program? PS I removed the installed old version.
  4. Flexiss

Pomoc Newbie Problems with Rtorrent PRO

I cannot solve a problem with ports in any way. Already both ports changed, and modes of work with UPnP on NAT-UPNP NAT-PMP (tried both modes too). Changed ports. But nothing helps. The yellow triangle as well as burning and burning. Ports on a router I opened (tried both hands and by means of...
  5. Flexiss

As I understand it, this is due to the fact that the transfer script works only after downloading but does not work after verification? Your advice solves part of the problem, but the problem remains where the torrent goes in one file :( Tell me how to run this site on the QNAP NAS itself? Is...
  6. Flexiss

I understand the usefulness of these directories. I hope to learn how to use them. But I do not watch "Anime", I do not have "Kids" :) Thought simply to configure directories to fit your needs. Maybe in the future you will have a function to configure these directories? I can use the hard link...
  7. Flexiss

Good time of day! Recently acquired Qnap TS-253 + with 8GB of memory. I also purchased the Rtorrent Pro program. Before that was the TS-212 and Transmission. In connection with the transition, a number of questions arose, which I will try to pose here. I hope you'll give me a hand. 1. When the...
  8. Flexiss

Hello

Hello! I have long been the owner of the old man TS-212. It's time to change it. So I came to you for a light. Can you advise which is better to take now.
  9. Flexiss

Witam Serdecznie

Hi from Belarus