Recent Content by JayB33

1. J

Aktualizacja Final release note 0.9.9-0020

We all knew this could happen in the back of our minds if there weren't enough customers. I've only been using it about 1 year, but thanks for adding Wireguard support & speeding up the interface so nicely. QTransmission 3.x stopped working on my NAS, and I never got any support for that & it...
  2. J

Pomoc Excessive HDD Activity on EXT 4 file system when downloading some torrents

Okay, thanks for adding the new option. I didn't know the EXT file system became fragmented, I haven't seen any defrag tools in Linux before and I think I read somewhere at the time I first bought a NAS about 7 years ago that it's not necessary to defrag EXT because it has built-in resilience...
  3. J

Pomoc Excessive HDD Activity on EXT 4 file system when downloading some torrents

I copy and pasted your commands into puTTY and I believe your SSH command may have fixed the issue. I did exactly the same as before except using a new torrent as you suggested: I grabbed a magnet link - metadata was fetched - I used the "Save to..." option in rTorrent Pro to set the correct...
  4. J

Perhaps not when it is randomly accessing some of the data from the platters. I can tell it's saturated because QTS is very slow to respond, rTorrent Pro is slow to log into and movies playing from the NAS freeze up.
  5. J

Hello, the symptoms are as follows: Excessive HDD activity (fully saturated) when downloading a torrent from some sources. As you can see in the screenshot, the read activity of HDD 1 and 2 (RAID 1) is maxed out with just 1 torrent active. The torrent itself is only being read from and written...
  6. J

Pomoc Watch Directory stopped working since upgrading to rtorrent_0.9.9-0005

Hello, as in title, saving a torrent file to my watch directory stopped working in rtorrent_0.9.9-0005 and nothing gets added to the client. Does anyone know of another reason why it might have stopped functioning? 1689989267 Initially I started on BB10, then I upgraded to BB99 and finally...
  7. J

Pomoc Port closes itself after some time

I'm using a VPN and I switched from Transmission to rTorrent Pro because Transmission 3.x and 4.x wouldn't connect to http trackers properly. I had Transmission 2.x bound to QVPN tunnel successfully and the port configured with my VPN service stayed open 24/7, but if the tunnel went down then...