Recent Content by One2Go

1. One2Go

Pomoc Updating a TS-239Pro and a TS-253Pro

Thank you very much for helping and assisting in the updating process. That is correct but I solved the problem by staying at QTS version 4.2.0 since rtorrent and nzbget work flawless on that NAS. Just enlarged the capacity of the mirrored hard drives and are waiting for it to finish. For 1.5TB...
  2. One2Go

Good Day

Hi there, As you can see from my post you replied to, I did post in the rtorrent-pro forum on December 21st but no replies in 6 days, thought may be Silas would notice as he posted in the shout box today.
  3. One2Go

Good Day

I know this is the part of the year everyone is retreating to their private life which is understandable. However I posted a request for update help to rtorrent Pro from a QNAP NAS QTS 4.2.0 to 4.3.* on December 21st in the rtorrent pro sub forum. Nothing so far with 40 views. Not very comfort...
  4. One2Go

Siemka

USA I posted a request for update help to rtorrent Pro from a QNAP NAS QTS 4.2.0 to 4.3.4 on December 21st. Nothing so far with 40 views. Not very inspiring and comfort building in supporting rtorrent Pro with 10€
  5. One2Go

Pomoc Updating a TS-239Pro and a TS-253Pro

I have been using a TS-239Pro and TS-253Pro for a few years now both are running at present QTS Firmware 4.2.0 (2015-09-25) as well as rtorrent_0.9.2-0715-150715_x86 version. I did not upgrade to a newer firmware because of the problems that QNAP introduced at that time that caused rtorrent to...