Recent Content by Paul1963

1. Paul1963

Pomoc Not able to get finished torrents in seeding state

I'm currently at work and will try that as soon as I get home in the early evening. I'll let you know the result. In any case thanks for the response. Greetings, Paul That did the job! I would make life a lot easier though if the "Enable filtering" checkbox actually worked. Perhaps something...
  2. Paul1963

I usually seed public torrents to a ratio of 5 or 10 depending on the category. If nobody seeds then torrents would be dead very quickly. The question is however: How can I disable the Ipfilter? Greetings, Paul
  3. Paul1963

OK for me. Please, warn me 1 hour in advance. Greetings, Paul I think I've narrowed down the problem. I did my tests with small torrents from a public tracker. Later, I also tested some torrents from private trackers. The problem occurs only with the torrents from public trackers. I made sure...
  4. Paul1963

Already tried that. Doesn't change anything. Greetings, Paul
  5. Paul1963

What do you mean with recheck A708? Greetings, Paul I downloaded version A708 from the Qnapclub Store again and did a clean install on the TS-1673U-RP. Same result. However, I noticed the following. If I start a "Finished" torrent in ruTorrent and it goes to the state "Pausing", The same...
  6. Paul1963

Firmware version: 4.4.3.1354 Build: 20200702 Model name: QNAP TVS-EC1080+ & QNAP TS-1673U-RP Updated from version A702 (with the faulty instantsearch) to version A708 on the TVS-EC1080+. After downloading, torrents get state "Finished". Trying to start them puts them in state "Paused", not...