Recent Content by perillas

1. perillas

Pomoc lost config after update rtorrent pro

Hi, when I upload a new qpkg to update last version of rtorrent I have to reconfigure all settings again include rtorrent user password and other things. Is this normal behaviaour? Thanks
  2. perillas

Pomoc Duplicates again - when disabling automove it still is moving my data into complete directory

Thank you very much, I rename user to "rtorrent" and autotools config back again, unchecking automove and working. Next step media library but i dont know how to made works thank you very much for your help.
  3. perillas

Pomoc Duplicates again - when disabling automove it still is moving my data into complete directory

Thank you very much for your help. If I do that, can I lost all torrents information from that user isn't? Thank you and sorry bothering you with that.
  4. perillas

Hi, Thank you very much. I'll try script to modify autotools behaviaour. Its possible to make a new installation from scratch and import all settings, torrent and data info? how can export all? Regards
  5. perillas

..\settings\users\rtorrent\settings\autotools.dat...
  6. perillas

Ok, but I don't change anything is the default behaviour since I installed. I send you log where you can see that its harlinking even autotools is not configured to do that. I'll try to install from scratch If I can save all my torrents information. Thank you
  7. perillas

Hi, is creating hardlink even if its not configured in autotools. [13.09.18 18:24:45] AutoWatch: --- begin --- [13.09.18 18:24:45] AutoWatch: enabled : 1 [13.09.18 18:24:45] AutoWatch: autostart : 1 [13.09.18 18:24:45] AutoWatch: path_to_watch ...
  8. perillas

Hi thank you very much but still the same, I remove autotools.dat and ui-rtorrent-error.log and everything works the same way. I have last version of rtorrent-pro Sorry bothering you with this but I dont know what can I do thank again for your support.
  9. perillas

Sorry to reopen and bother you with but i still having problems with this. I send you screenshots but i have not configure autotools to move data to ../complete/ folder but when I download its duplicate data in ../downloads/ and ../complete/ I want to keep data sorted and no duplicate. I send...
  10. perillas

Pomoc duplicates when change default download folder

Thank you very much for your help and support. I thought that was a copy but its a hardlink. Thanks again Sorry to reopen and bother you with but i still having problems with this. I send you screenshots but i have not configure autotools to move data to ../complete/ folder but when I download...
  11. perillas

Thank you but If I want to move to other folder without duplicate data and still sharing torrents. How can I do that? For example to "complete" folder. Thank you.
  12. perillas

Hi, sorry for delay. I think the problem is when I change default download dir via rtorrent gui it does not save and keep original folder. /share/Download/rtorrent/downloads/ How can i Change this folder and keep?
  13. perillas

Hi, When I changed default download folder to another, when I download anything appears two copies one in the default folder and other in the configured folder. Thank you
  14. perillas

Cześć wszystkim

Nie wiedziałem, ale od tej pory będę z niego korzystał. Dziękuję
  15. perillas

Cześć wszystkim

Witam, przedstawiam się z Hiszpanii, mój polski nie jest bardzo dobry, ale Google wydaje się, że jeśli dobrze go znasz. Dziękuję za udostępnienie tak wielu informacji o qnap, właśnie kupiłem TS-253A i uczę się. Dziękuję bardzo