Recent Content by vibrate

1. vibrate

Pomoc Chrome extension - Magnetic link support

No problem, thanks for your reply Silas. So long story short, this works! However there are a couple of things to note for anyone else reading this. I changed my rTorrent Pro bookmark from http://192.168.1.230:6009 to https://192.168.1.230:6008 and received the following Chrome error page...
  2. vibrate

Pomoc Chrome extension - Magnetic link support

Hi Silas I know this is an old post but I have issues with Chrome (OSX and Windows 10) not associating magnet links with rtorrent. When I go to the rtorrent settings page, the "Try to register magnet protocol handler at start" checkbox is greyed out: I have cleared all handlers in Chrome...
  3. vibrate

Pomoc Share name and default folders structure in 'watch' and 'complete'

Thanks for your reply Silas, and sorry for being slow getting back to you - work stuff... I do use private trackers as well (Demonoid, Revolution, rutorrent), but I don't use 'couchpotato' (I know what it does, I just prefer to binge-watch rather than have a week between episodes), nor do I...
  4. vibrate

Pomoc Share name and default folders structure in 'watch' and 'complete'

Hi I notice that the watch and complete folders are populated with a bunch of organisational folders by default (anime, couchpotato, game etc), and if I delete these they repopulate when rTorrent is re-launched. I have my own way of organising my folders and download directories and these...
  5. vibrate

Newbie fom Australia

Hi, I'm here because I installed the excellent rTorrent client. Been using my QNAP TS-451+ for about two days now!
  6. vibrate

Pomoc rTorrent-Pro not launching: This site can’t be reached 192.168.1.230 refused to connect.

Yep, brand new user (NAS was delivered today) and still a lot to learn. Thanks a lot for your excellent help!
  7. vibrate

Pomoc rTorrent-Pro not launching: This site can’t be reached 192.168.1.230 refused to connect.

Hi, I paid for the app at Qnapclub Store: rtorrent, installed it on my device with no issues, but when I launch it opens a new browser window in Chrome that has the following error: ___________________________________ This site can’t be reached 192.168.1.230 refused to connect. Try...