DNSMasq

DNSMasq 0.1ff

Brak uprawnień do pobrania
Dnsmasq – serwer DHCP oraz DNS (tylko przekazywania zapytań i pamięci podręcznej) o niewygórowanych wymaganiach i dokładnie skrojonej funkcjonalności. Zastosowanie ma przede wszystkim w małych sieciach domowych na routerze dzielącym łącze internetowe (NAT). Tworzony jest przez Simona Kelley'ego i udostępniany na licencji GPL w wersji 2 lub 3.

Dostępne są wersje dla Linuksa, BSD, OS X i Solarisa. Może być również używany w systemach wbudowanych poprzez linkowanie z uClibc, możliwość ograniczenia liczby zapisów na dysk/pamięć flash czy poprawnej pracy z maszynami pozbawionymi RTC. Dnsmasq obsługuje statyczne i dynamiczne przydzielanie adresów DHCP (a także konfigurację mieszaną) oraz protokoły BOOTP i TFTP. Może poszczególnym hostom lub grupom maszyn przekazywać różne opcje konfiguracyjne DHCP.

Potrafi utworzyć lokalną domenę dla swoich klientów, serwować wewnątrz niej rekordy MX, a nazwy maszyn czerpać z plików konfiguracyjnych lub nazw dostarczonych przez klientów w pakietach DHCP. Może przechowywać wyniki zapytań DNS w pamięci podręcznej. Sam w sobie nie może jednak służyć do utworzenia i zarządzania domeną w internecie – jest serwerem forwardującym. Obsługuje IPv6.

dnsmasq is a lightweight dns server and dhcp server perfect for home or small business use. Uses are plentiful but, some example use cases (and in my case) are creating aliases for hosts on my local network, having static ips, and bypassing ISP DNS servers (configured here to use Google's DNS servers for IPv4 and IPv6), and adding a bit of speed.

dnsmasq is an excellent piece of software, and I need to give the original authors a shout out, please check their site for loads of useful information and tips. Also a better description than I could provide:

Dnsmasq provides network infrastructure for small networks: DNS, DHCP, router advertisement and network boot. It is designed to be lightweight and have a small footprint, suitable for resource constrained routers and firewalls. It has also been widely used for tethering on smartphones and portable hotspots, and to support virtual networking in virtualisation frameworks. Supported platforms include Linux (with glibc and uclibc), Android, *BSD, and Mac OS X. Dnsmasq is included in most Linux distributions and the ports systems of FreeBSD, OpenBSD and NetBSD. Dnsmasq provides full IPv6 support.

Unfortunately QNAP didn't have a package pre-existing, nor is there the ability to compile from source. This was build to rectify that. I didn't wish anyone else to have to worry about configuring from the command line, so I built a Web GUI right into QTS, it should take care of everything, I hope. Tested everything on QTS 4.2.0

Features
  • Dead-simple QNAP / QTS installation
  • Web GUI integrated into QTS (see below)
  • x86 (i386/32-bit) Support
  • x86_64 Support
  • ARM Support
  • No Dependencies on OPKG, IPKG, or otherwise
  • IPv6 Support (DHCP & DNS Config)
  • DHCP Server
  • Custom Domain Support
  • Backup & Restore Configurations
  • Start/Stop Server

Installation
Tried to make it painless-
  1. Download .qpkg
  2. Navigate to App Center in QTS
  3. Click Install Manually in the top right.
  4. Upload the .qpkg
  5. Click Install.
If you want IPv6 working; Ensure you turn on IPv6:
QTS > Control Panel > System Settings > Network > IPv6 (tab) & tick "Enable IPv6"

Configuration & Use
After Installation an icon will show up on the desktop (or sometimes on the left side menu):Pokaż załącznik 15560

By default, the installation will come up with a DHCP IP range of 192.168.10.10 -- 192.168.10.199, lease time 12h.
You can change this however you would like.

Web UI
Note: for changes to be saved when editing cells in the tables for dhcp leases and host mapping, double click the cell, and to save changes, press the "Enter" key on your keyboard

Details
dnsmasq version 2.75
Architecture: x86, x86_64, ARMv7

Compile Options
IPv6 GNU-getopt no-DBus no-i18n IDN DHCP DHCPv6 no-Lua TFTP no-conntrack ipset auth no-DNSSEC loop-detect no-inotify

Tested on:
QTS 4.2.0
  1. HS-251
  2. TS-453mini

Author
Eric Hiller
http://www.hiller.pro
Autor
Usunięty użytkownik pigers
Pobrano
Wyświetleń
Pierwsze wydanie
Ostatnia aktualizacja
Ocena
5,00 gwiazdka(i) Ocen: 1

Ostatnie aktualizacje

1. All versions for QNAP

dnsmasq_0.1f_arm-x09.qpkg dnsmasq_0.1f_arm-x19.qpkg dnsmasq_0.1f_x86.qpkg...