SDKarm native compiler
Author: Silas Mariusz Grzybacz
Description: Initial draft
1. IntroductionThis document provides detailed description to create the native compile environment and build your application for QNAP NAS.
2. Install the arm native environmentPlease follow the steps to install/uninstall native environment on your ARM-based QNAP NAS machine
To Install:As root, decompress the toolchain to the “/share/HDA_DATA” or “/share/MD0_DATA” folder.
* Single disk configuration users please use HDA_DATA
* RAID disk configuration users please use MD0_DATA
- tar zxvf qnap_arm_native_compiler-0.16-8.tar.gz -C /share/XXX_DATATo Uninstall:As root, stop native.sh and reboot NAS to make sure that there are no mount points to native environment.
After the reboot, check mount points. If there is no mount point to native environment, then remove native directory /share/XXX_DATA/nativeKod (Bash):
- /share/XXX_DATA/native/native.sh stop
- mount | grep native || rm -rf /share/XXX_DATA/native
3. Start native environment
Please follow the steps to start native environment
You're in. Happy compiling!Kod (Bash):
- chroot /share/XXX_DATA/native