Pomoc APC Back-UPS 800VA

P

peterpakos

Planuje zakup UPSa do TS-453, HP MicroServer Gen8 i switcha HP 1810-24G.

Co myslicie o APC Back-UPS 800VA (Buy APC Back-UPS 800VA, 230V - Technical Specifications and Information | APC)?

Tego modelu zdaje sie nie ma na oficjalnej liscie kompatybilinych urzadzen ale podobno dziala z QNAP z tego co pisza na Compatible/Incompatible UPS - QNAPedia.
Ostatecznie kupilem BR900GI (Buy APC Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 900, 230V - Technical Specifications and Information | APC).

Mam nadzieje, ze to dobry wybor.

Z tego co wiem, to BR900GI ma tylko jedna zlacze USB wiec teoretycznie wylaczy tylko jedno urzadzenie w razie awarii pradu.

Czy jest mozliwosc aby wylaczyc inne urzadzenia?

Glownie chodzi mi o wylaczenie serwera ESXi dzialajcego na HP Microserver.

W System Settings -> External Devices -> UPS widze opcje "Enable network UPS master - Allows the following IP addresses to be notified in the event of power failure" i tak sobie mysle czy ta funkcja bylaby do tego celu dobra.

Network master mode

A network UPS master is responsible for communicating with network UPS slaves on the same physical network about critical power status. To set up your NAS with UPS as network master mode, plug in the USB cable on the UPS to the NAS and follow the steps below:

1. Make sure the NAS (the “UPS master”) is connected to the same physical network as the network UPS slaves.
2. Select the option “Enable UPS Support”.
3. Click “Enable network UPS Support”. This option appears only when your NAS is connected to the UPS by a USB cable.
4. Choose between whether the NAS will shut down or enter auto-protection mode after AC power fails. Specify the time in minutes that the NAS should wait before executing the option you have selected. After the NAS enters auto-protection mode, the NAS resumes the previous operation status when the power restores.
5. Enter the “IP address” of other network UPS slaves to be notified in the event of power failure.
6. Click “Apply All” to confirm and continue the setup for the NAS systems which operate in network slave mode below.

QNAP Turbo NAS Software User Manual

i How-To: Network your UPS

@Ohmisiek nie rozumiem.
Wlasnie zainstalowalem NUTa dla ESXi 5.x i znalazlem ciekawy artykul jak ustawic NAS aby szarpal inne urzadzenia: QNAP NAS Community Forum • View topic - Can NAS with UPS tell PC to shutdown?

Teraz wypada poczekac pare dni na dostawe UPS i mozna sie bawic.

BTW, z BR900GI zrezygnowalem bo sprzedajacy zaczal cos krecic. W zamian zamowilem APC Smart-UPS 750VA (SMT750i) i nowe baterie. Ponoc bardziej sinusoidalny prad daje ten UPS (sinewave vs stepped approximation to a sinewave).

• Lubię to
Reakcje: pawurb1978
Oglądałem właśnie wizualizacje ale lepiej zapytać kogoś kto to na żywo widział. No nic, dzięki za opinie. Pasuje mi niestety coś na płasko. Myślę dalej :D

UPS dojechal, nowe baterie zainstalowane, QNAP go wykryl, wiec poki co wszystko wyglada miodzio:

awww.pakos.pl_ebay_images_dupa.png

Mogą Cię zainteresować