Entry Technician
Q Associate
26 Listopad 2014
QNAP
TS-x51
Ethernet
100 Mbps
Hi.
What is the latest version on rTorrent-PRO?
I have 0.9.8-B777, is a newer version?

1667314660120.png

Rtorrent-Pro [x86_64]

zmęczyłem się tym szukaniem!

• Haha
Reakcje: Silas Mariusz
OK So the big question is then: if we buy from this site and pay again, how do we get updates after that. There seems to be nothing said about this issue.
Are you expecting everyone to pay for every update??

What is the current system you are running? This should also be documented somewhere (knowledge base?)

Well - that how the world rolls, everyone complains, noone provides good feedback. Sounds familiar ?

It is - using search button does not hurt.

One big warning - only x84_64 systems.
Who says no one provides good feedback? Is that a reason to charge 20EU for every update?? Perhaps better customer service might help ?
I have given good feedback many times in the past and so have others. So you want go into child mode and complain yourself about some people not giving feedback and then punishing them with unhelpful answers,
Letting them lose their money they paid in good faith and then telling them they are going to pay through the nose to continue using the product. Got it!

I did use the search button but being as helpful as you are (still not answering the question ) you could have pointed me to it - I spend a long time looking and still can't find it?
What is the problem with being helpful and answering the question? I see nothing so far that explains the business model or how updates are made available.

It also seems that Silas doesn't actually have business sense if he wants people to pay for every update. I won't do that because there are cheaper alternatives and better service.

All I need to know is the answer to one question and no one wants to give this answer and you call us the "complainers" ?

I have x84_64 but that doesn't really help does it because I paid in good faith and am being ripped off.

• Lubię to
Reakcje: Flexiss
Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. rtorrent
  2. qnapclub rtorrent
  3. rtorrent aktualizacja
  4. rtorrent pro
  5. qnapclub