Artykuł Netbak PC - zrób kopie zapasową w całej firmie komputerów PC i Windows Server - ZA DARMO!

Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.
netbak_pc.jpg
Back up Windows® PC/server
NetBak PC Agent is a license-free Windows® utility for backing up and recovering your important PC data to a QNAP NAS.
1700728829025.png

What NetBak PC Agent can do?

1700728941127.png

System backup
NetBak PC Agent supports full system backup and recovery using USB Boot Disk.

1700728956452.png

Optimized storage capacity
Global deduplication and compression technologies enhance backup efficiency and storage capacity.

1700728972814.png

Disks/folders/files backup
Back up/recover specific disks, folders, and files, and recover them by selecting a specific backup version.

1700728999505.png

Time efficient
QNAP’s Synthetic Incremental Backup technology significantly reduces backup/recovery time.

1700729011960.png

Scheduled backup
Once you set backup rules, NetBak PC Agent does the rest.

Screenshots
1700729085896.png 1700729095788.png 1700729103713.png

1700729177254.png

1700729190347.png

1700729205275.png

…or, find and recover a specific folder/file in different backup versions
Use the intuitive user interface of Backup Explorer on Hyper Data Protector to find a specific folder or file in various backup versions and recover them to client devices.

Learn More: How do I restore files to my Windows PC or server with HDP Backup Explorer?

1700729251687.png

Synthetic Incremental Backup — QNAP’s exclusive data backup & recover strategy

There are generally three types of backup: Full, differential, and Incremental. No matter your combination, there shouldn’t be a trade-off between speed and data integrity. QNAP’s game-changing Synthetic Incremental Backup technology combines fully backed up data with incremental backups daily. Not only does it increase both backup and restoration efficiency, it also reduces the risk of data loss caused by backup failure.

To ensure data integrity without performing full backups every day, Synthetic Incremental Backup technology meets mainstream needs, saving you bandwidth and valuable time.

1700729299042.png

Supported Source Platforms
PC
Windows 10®
Windows 11®
Windows Server
Windows Server 2016®
Windows Server 2019®
Windows Server 2022®

wow. just the other day i was griping why S has active backup, but qnap doesn't. i'm assuming this app serves a similar purpose yes?

• Lubię to
Reakcje: qcenter
IMHO its better than Veeam Endpoint Protection, cos you are able to edit task any time without recreating whole job. And additionally you can boot USB pendrive in Virtualization Station and run on same NAS backuped up PC. So I believe this solution is even better.

• Lubię to
Reakcje: qcenter
Hi
@pps why do you need Linux? After all, Qnap will not focus on such a useless system :/ M$ clicking is the best

• Angry
Reakcje: 3Qn
you are saying , that Linux (which is base for QNAP) is such useless system ? Interesting <rotfl>

I have the same approach for Apple'a products, if you are idiot to buy it - then pay for any product or service for it.

IMHO its better than Veeam Endpoint Protection, cos you are able to edit task any time without recreating whole job. And additionally you can boot USB pendrive in Virtualization Station and run on same NAS backuped up PC. So I believe this solution is even better.
Is it enough to create 1 universal pendrive for all workstations?

Back up Windows® PC/server
NetBak PC Agent is a license-free Windows® utility for backing up and recovering your important PC data to a QNAP NAS.
Pokaż załącznik 43845

What NetBak PC Agent can do?

Pokaż załącznik 43846
System backup
NetBak PC Agent supports full system backup and recovery using USB Boot Disk.

Pokaż załącznik 43847
Optimized storage capacity
Global deduplication and compression technologies enhance backup efficiency and storage capacity.

Pokaż załącznik 43848
Disks/folders/files backup
Back up/recover specific disks, folders, and files, and recover them by selecting a specific backup version.

Pokaż załącznik 43849
Time efficient
QNAP’s Synthetic Incremental Backup technology significantly reduces backup/recovery time.

Pokaż załącznik 43850
Scheduled backup
Once you set backup rules, NetBak PC Agent does the rest.

Screenshots
Pokaż załącznik 43851 Pokaż załącznik 43852 Pokaż załącznik 43853

…or, find and recover a specific folder/file in different backup versions
Use the intuitive user interface of Backup Explorer on Hyper Data Protector to find a specific folder or file in various backup versions and recover them to client devices.

Learn More: How do I restore files to my Windows PC or server with HDP Backup Explorer?

Pokaż załącznik 43857

Synthetic Incremental Backup — QNAP’s exclusive data backup & recover strategy

There are generally three types of backup: Full, differential, and Incremental. No matter your combination, there shouldn’t be a trade-off between speed and data integrity. QNAP’s game-changing Synthetic Incremental Backup technology combines fully backed up data with incremental backups daily. Not only does it increase both backup and restoration efficiency, it also reduces the risk of data loss caused by backup failure.

To ensure data integrity without performing full backups every day, Synthetic Incremental Backup technology meets mainstream needs, saving you bandwidth and valuable time.

Pokaż załącznik 43858

Supported Source Platforms
PC
Windows 10®
Windows 11®
Windows Server
Windows Server 2016®
Windows Server 2019®
Windows Server 2022®

Dziękuję za informację, czy będzie też wersja na MacOS?

Brak Hyper Data Protector na TS-231P2, uniemożliwia uruchomienie Net Back PC Agent. :(

To jest rozwiązanie biznesowe. Wymagany jest QNAP na Intel/AMD.
Nie chce się powtarzać, ale:
  • TS-251 - wyprodukowany w 2012 roku - otrzymuje wsparcie i aktualizacje już 11 lat
  • Wszystkie QNAP na architekturze Intel_AMD x86_64 mają dostęp do wszystkich aplikacji
  • TS-262 kosztuje mniej niż minimalna wypłata w Polsce
Temat ARM jest storage only.

Dzień dobry, jak dołączyć do tej prezentacji o godz. 16.00? Pozdrawiam.

With Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows (free edition) you can edit your job anytime without any hustle or "recreating whole job" and you can use it with any nas

For now, I don't see any advantages Netbak over Veeam, except Synthetic Incremental Backup

But for now it's in beta and I wouldn't risk any data with beta version

There's also one question - how long it's gonna stay free? I remember that rtorrent package (qpkg) was free and now it's not ;)

• Lubię to
Reakcje: gskoczylas
@Sycamor - sprawdzaj tego ich pendrive'a - pewnie wywali się na Twojej pierwszej maszynie z 5 :X

Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. netbak
  2. netbak pc
  3. hyper data protector
  4. netbak replicator
  5. net back
  6. 231p2
  7. Urzadzenia lan
  8. hyper
  9. hyper data