(Bot) Deferred tasks
Contributor
29 Kwiecień 2013
1 245
Taipei
www.qnap.com
aqnapclub.eu_storage_qpkg_artifacts_Unpackerr_0.7.2.246_arm_64_qpkg_icon_80.png

Nowa aplikacja QPKG w sklepie Qnapclub Store: Unpackerr

Extracts downloads for Radarr, Sonarr, Lidarr - Deletes extracted files after import

Daemon launched on QPKG startup

before use edit /opt/Unpackerr/unpackerr.conf to fit on your need and restart QPKG from Appcenter

araw.githubusercontent.com_wiki_davidnewhall_unpackerr_images_unpackerr_logo_text.png

This application runs as a daemon on your download host. It checks for completed downloads and extracts them so Radarr, Lidarr, Sonarr, and Readarr may import them. There are a handful of options out there for extracting and deleting files after your client downloads them. I just didn't care for any of them, so I wrote my own. I wanted a small single-binary with reasonable logging that can extract downloaded archives and clean up the mess after they've been imported.

Installation

Note: Requires access to your download location. Make sure you set the path variables correctly in the configuration. Even if they're set incorrectly this app makes a best effort attempt to locate your downloads.

TIP ME !!

Your gratitude and finance will help me to continue integration of this QPKG and maintain up to date versions.

apngimg.com_uploads_donate_donate_PNG22.png

Modele: TS-XA28A,TS-X31,TS-NASX86 64bits,TS-X41,TS-NASX86

Kontynuuj czytanie...