Recent Content by alexsmith2709

1. alexsmith2709

Pomoc rtorrent pro high cpu usage

Thanks, i dont use flood anyway. This has potentially fixed it. Nothing related to rtorrent seems to go above 10% now and thats php-fpm: pool rtorrent. I am not at home to check whether the HDD activity is still going like crazy, but both iotop and htop are displaying much better numbers.
  2. alexsmith2709

Pomoc rtorrent pro high cpu usage

I have a similar issue. Its not quite 50%, but regularly around 30% even when nothing is seeding/downloading. I've been chatting with QNAP support over the high IO usage of my NAS and rtorrent is the only thing left that they are saying is the cause. The screenshot shows my current usage
  3. alexsmith2709

Pomoc Medialibrary and existing files (external Filebot)

just PM'd my anydesk ID
  4. alexsmith2709

I am using the absolute path, it still happens. Even calling filebot outside of rtorrent-pro and in filebot-node (gui for filebot) it then calls the rtorrent version, then i reinstall 4.9.0 beta and its ok again until the script is run and goes back to the 4.8.5. My script is calling...
  5. alexsmith2709

Sorry. i've only just got back on a computer. I've just tried something that the filebot dev has suggested to work out where the error is coming from. I have noticed that when the script is run it keeps going back to the rtorrent version of filebot, not the version i am trying to point to. I...
  6. alexsmith2709

i realised about the missing / just after posting so fixed that. I also thought /usr/bin/filebot was the path. Thanks for helping me find the real path. Now my output to finish.txt is: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/filebot/bin/filebot.sh -script fn:amc /share/Rdownload/complete --output...
  7. alexsmith2709

I fixed a few things with my test script and ran it "live" but it doesnt work (either as test or live). This is the output to the file finish.txt but no files are copied to the medialibrary and no amc.log file is created. This output looks correct. usr/bin/filebot -script fn:amc...
  8. alexsmith2709

This is what i tried and called it finished-filebot.sh and set it to executable but it doesnt seem to be called. I found a template for a script and used it. This si what i used: #!/bin/sh # Input Parameters ARG_PATH="$3" ARG_NAME="$2" ARG_LABEL="$4" # Configuration...
  9. alexsmith2709

Thats not very helpful. I have found a config file (rtorrent.conf) but it says not to edit it and any edits will be lost the next time it is generated which doesnt help but does look like the correct file. I have also tried creating a script and putting it in the scripts directory, setting it as...
  10. alexsmith2709

I have bought the standalone filebot and its working great. How do i run the amc script when rtorrent finishes a download? The filebot website mentions editing the .rtorrent.rc file but i cant find it anywhere.
  11. alexsmith2709

With films it was 118 unsorted, 29 sorted
  12. alexsmith2709

One example is A.Fantastic.Fear.Of.Everything.2012.1080p.BluRay.x264-BRMP with a filename inside that of a.fantastic.fear.of.everything.2012.1080p.bluray.x264-brmp.mkv It is not limited to whether there are "." or spaces. Also some music has gone to my unsorted folder even though it has all the...
  13. alexsmith2709

Using Rdownload. If you hadnt seen my edit, the first problem is now fixed, its now about fixing the Unsorted folder in medialibrary. How do i add/edit filters and options for filebot/amc? Most of my films (havent tested TV shows yet but this is currently running) end up in "Unsorted" even...
  14. alexsmith2709

I understand this, but how do i fix ones that go into "Unsorted" folder when these movies definitely exists on tmdb. I assume i need to edit the options in the script but i dont know how
  15. alexsmith2709

Hi, I installed new hard drives in my NAS and have copy all downloads back to the new drive in /share/Rdownload/downloads/{label}. I want all these files to be hard-linked to medialibrary. Some of these files i am no longer seeding anywhere and even ones i am dont always copy to complete or...