Recent Content by drdig

1. D

Pomoc New firmware 4.4.1 QNAP

Is there a new version of rtorrent for the new firmware that just came out for some QNAP devices?
  2. D

Pomoc Download problems in QNAP TS-873

Transmission also gives problems and is very limited, at least for me. But is there any way to expose these problems to rtorrent developers?
  3. D

I have deactivated the Ip Filter and downloaded without problems. It seems that everything it is OK. What I don't like is having to reconfigure the program every time there is an update. I mean upload and download speed, download folder, etc. Can you fix it?
  4. D

It is activated. Should I disable it?
  5. D

Thank you. I have already installed it. When I download the next torrent I will check the operation.
  6. D

Firmware version: 0.9.7-0430 30-04-2019 Model name: QNAP TS-873 I have problems downloading torrents because, although there are many seeders, rtorrent only takes one or two. Also, sometimes, when putting the torrent file in the program, the NAS crashes and I have to turn off and on the router...
  7. D

Pomoc Download problem with version 0.9.7-0430

Thanks for the info. I have installed the previous version (0.9.6-0419) and I have been able to download the torrent, so it is clear that the new version does not allow downloading it. I do not know if it's a bug, but with version 0.9.6-0419 I can download from that tracker. Greetings.
  8. D

No error appears, simply the file is not downloaded. I had to download it with the Download Station program. Before the new update was downloaded without problems, so the problem must be in the latest version. I just need the previous version to install it. Can you tell me where to get it...
  9. D

[Nieprawidłowy link obrazu][/b]:[URL]http://i68.tinypic.com/avrgw5.jpg']http://i68.tinypic.com/avrgw5.jpg
  10. D

Yes, Before I could download without problems the torrents of a web, but since I installed the new version I can not download them anymore.
  11. D

Hello, Where can I download version 0.9.6-0419? With the last one it does not download the torrents of some forums. Thank you very much. Firmware version: Version 0.9.7-0430 30-04-2019 Model name: QNAP TS-853A
  12. D

Pomoc rtorrent for QNAP TS-832X (aarch64/armv8 64bit), please

Creo que he aprendido cómo hacerlo: [~] # Uname -m aarch64 [~] # ls -la / libre / | grep libc / bin / ls: no puede tener acceso libre: No existe el fichero o directorio [~] #
  13. D

My knowledge is basic. I do not know how to connect using SSH. Can you explain how to do it? Thank you.
  14. D

Does anyone know if a version for the 832X model will be made? Greetings. Firmware version: 4.3.6.0805 Build 20181228 Model name: QNAP TS-853A Model name: QNAP TS-832X