Recent Content by dsacgod

1. dsacgod

Pomoc Medialibrary works only with movies

allright, lets talk about it other day then. Thank you and merry christmas.
  2. dsacgod

Didn't know. But the thing is movies are moved and renamed instantly. Shouldn't be the same with tvshows? Maybe (probably) I'm doing something wrong. And maybe (more than probable) Qnap is messing things with their updates.
  3. dsacgod

Pomoc (warn) rtorrent: watchdog svc: rtorrent is down. Relaunching...

Would be nice to enter private trackers some day. With everything configured, I would like to become a contributor one day :) But for now on... its a problem for me haha
  4. dsacgod

Understood. So how to solve the problem of the topic without turning it of/disabling? It keeps going down and up and ends making rTorrent slow/unresponsive. :s
  5. dsacgod

My bad for not mentioning before. 0.9.7-0912
  6. dsacgod

I see. I have noticed that with DHT turned on/auto, I constantly get the issue of the topic. If I turn it on, it goes away, but download speed decreases drasticaly.
  7. dsacgod

I have a question for you guys. A newbie that does not have access to private trackers... can turn DHT off without impact on downloading speed? I'm having the same issue on QNAP TS-235Be (QTS 4.4.1.1146 build).
  8. dsacgod

Rescan all in complete does the job. But if I add another download, the problem persist. Medialibrary doesnt call filebot to do the job when its about Tv shows.
  9. dsacgod

Hehe ok, Thank you so much m8 :)
  10. dsacgod

20191226_153500 - STEP [-5/xx] - qurunner - Queue Container jobs list: 20191226_154000 - STEP [-5/xx] - qurunner - Queue Container jobs list: 20191226_154500 - STEP [-5/xx] - qurunner - Queue Container jobs list: 20191226_155000 - STEP [-5/xx] - qurunner - Queue Container jobs list...
  11. dsacgod

Thanks for replying. Forgive my lack of knowledge, I'm new to rTorrent, but where to locate the log iot provide to you :)
  12. dsacgod

Hi there / Witam

Hello everybody. I'm new in the forum. Just say, first of all, I've used google translator since I do not speak Polish, so forgive me, probably it won't be so clear. Thank you all for the support provided here, it's awesome! ---- Cześć wszystkim. Jestem nowy na forum. Po prostu powiedz, po...
  13. dsacgod

Firmware version: 4.4.1146 Build 20191206 Model name: QNAP TS-253Be Hello everybody. I'm new in this forum, first of all many thanks for all the information you have here, and for all the effort it suposes. I recently adquired rTorrent Pro, latest version, for my Qnap. Installation was...