Recent Content by Guglielmo

1. Guglielmo

Pomoc Medialibrary / Filebot

Yes, i'll wait the next app update and then i'll give you a feedback. Really thanks for reply, man!
  2. Guglielmo

Well i tried to download a movie just to test all the settings, and file is download in "share/Rtorrent/download/movie" and hardlinked in share/Rtorrent/complete/movie but, for now nothing happen in medialibrary. second problem, if i click on "rescan all on complete" in rtorrent settings...
  3. Guglielmo

Hi, i'm interested to implement medialibrary and filebot automation. i read this guide Media Library/Filebot - How to properly setup Media Library/install Filebot? but in my rtorrent UI i don't saw this error: i have to install filebot from appcenter as in guide or now is it included in...
  4. Guglielmo

Pomoc rtorrent don't show VPN IP in bindable interface

Output attached. Ok, after establish the vpn tunnel you must do: rtorrent stop rtorrent start and new the list box is correctly populated with the VPN IP. Thank you for the support. After this i'm able to use the interface VPN as interface used by rtorrent. But when i switch this interface...
  5. Guglielmo

I rebooted the NAS itself, But nothing change. Any advice? thank you!
  6. Guglielmo

Hi, this is my situation: rTorrent-Pro 0.9.6-0928 Firmware 4.3.4.0695 Build 20180830 Model name: QNAP TS-870 PRO I would like to configure a QVPN's tunnel as a ip Interface binded and use this for torrenting with rutorrent. I already configured the qvpn client like this: Image — Postimage.org...
  7. Guglielmo

Pomoc rtorrent-Pro manual and tutorial

in my version of rtorrent (0.9.6-0303) there isn't this option. It's a new feature in the newest one (rtorrent-pro)?
  8. Guglielmo

Pomoc rtorrent-Pro manual and tutorial

There is any way to implement rutorrent VPN login with services such as North VPN or similar?