Recent Content by Haskell

1. Haskell

Pomoc rTorrent Java Usage

I found a job there for a torrent that has brackets in its name like so: [Xorx Xooxxx] Xeaa aacc (1111p), and it is not a movie nor a tv show and it was clogging the queue, deleting that line seems to be the fix for the problem. thanks
  2. Haskell

Pomoc rTorrent Java Usage

Hi Silas, I'm facing the same problem, I searched around and found someone over at Qnap forums posing about the same issue, and I relied there with some details, you can read my reply here, if you are interested into looking into it via TeamViewer then I have nothing to hide :P
  3. Haskell

Pomoc External Script can't be used ?

Awesome, thanks man!
  4. Haskell

Thanks, I'm looking forward to RC2!
  5. Haskell

Pomoc Kodi problem with FileBot

Thanks man ! Much appreciated.
  6. Haskell

In Settings, under Notifications, there's an option to use External Script, but it's not checkable :-/ Firmware version: 4.3.6.0895 Model name: QNAP TS-253Be
  7. Haskell

Tried it, the same, even the .nfo file that gets generated contains the same info. with --def tmdbTV=y: http://ix.io/1Eal with --def tmdbTV=n: Link: https://pastebin.com/ZP9TFwbR I believe it is an API limitation, Kodi should play nicer towards .nfo files without that dreaded tag
  8. Haskell

There's a problem I've been tracking down for a couple of days now, and the result of this problem is that Kodi doesn't not scan TV Shows that get processed via FileBot into the library, and I posted a thread about it over at Kodi forums to find out that the cause of it is that the `tvshow.nfo`...
  9. Haskell

Pomoc I couldn't locate scgi port for Rtorrent-pro

That worked, thanks
  10. Haskell

Pomoc I couldn't locate scgi port for Rtorrent-pro

I bought Rtorrent-pro a couple of days ago and I love it, thanks for your hard work but I'm using this telegram bot to manage rtorrent, and for the life of me I can't figure out the complicated setup of rtorrent-pro to know if it is using `scgi_port` or `local_scgi`, and what it is, heck...
  11. Haskell

Hello From The Desert

:-{}:D