Recent Content by Iceman_jkh

1. Iceman_jkh

Pomoc auto delete (x) mins after download

Hi, I'm looking for a way for rutorrent to automatically remove and delete data of torrents (with particular labels) X minutes after completing download. I have explored autotools, but couldn't find such a feature there. I use rutorrent with Sonarr/Radarr and for whatever reason, neither app...
  2. Iceman_jkh

Pomoc 2 suggestions to improve rTorrent

With this new version, is there a way I can get it to 'Stop and Clear' and then 30 mins later 'Remove and delete data'? @Silas Mariusz, I am referring to your own comments in this thread where you showed support for scripts that execute after a (download) event!
  3. Iceman_jkh

Pomoc Update is available: 0.9.7-A624

I don't use that feature...so I'll leave it ;) thanks.
  4. Iceman_jkh

Pomoc Update is available: 0.9.7-A624

I managed to install it during that small window. Should I revert or just leave it till the new version? Thanks.
  5. Iceman_jkh

Pomoc 2 suggestions to improve rTorrent

I've been looking for a way to automatically delete (+data) completed downloads once it's been there for 30 mins. (Even if it's a quick script hack, that would be amazing!) I think this feature could allow that. Thank you @Silas Mariusz and @altaroinj
  6. Iceman_jkh

Pomoc "Remove and Delete Data" does not remove data

Thanks for that. I never knew about that feature (as it's never worked like that for me). I'll give the fix a try (and report back next time I update). UPDATE: It worked! Thanks for the heads up. In the past, I might have been too quick to move to the next screen, and didn't let the settings...
  7. Iceman_jkh

Hopefully I understand correctly... I have always used a different username to rtorrent. Whenever I update, I always have to go into settings->credentials and change user/pass to my preferred settings. It also always resets all the settings to their defaults (when I update). Did I "restore it...
  8. Iceman_jkh

My mistake. I was thinking of A503. I just installed A504... it reset all autotools settings and all the other configs too. :( both in the backend and the everything else (eg: schedule, UL/DL rate options).
  9. Iceman_jkh

Cheers. I actually just did that update this morning. I had to update settings in autotools, as they were back to default. At least the 'move' was.
  10. Iceman_jkh

Thanks for the information. That could be ok. I simply want to clean the torrents from rtorrent (and the files themselves from DL directories). Sonarr/Radarr have no way to remove the torrent from rt, so anything to help keep the place tidy would help. Currently S/R simply watch the /completed/...
  11. Iceman_jkh

Thanks. I really like this functionality (of being able to permanently delete all files after the download is moved into completed folder). I did have some troubles getting it to work, but the settings above appear to be consistent. I recall it would occasionally work on some other settings...
  12. Iceman_jkh

I was going to post a new thread about To do what you're after, these are the settings that work for me. version:0.9.7-A426. NOTE: You must set these again after each update (as they get set back to defaults)
  13. Iceman_jkh

Pomoc Problem when using sonarr/radarr save to Directory.

Thanks again. I think I'm asking for something different to what you're explaining, so I'll try clarify. Normally, rutorrent downloads sonarr/radarr content into the "/rutorrent/downloads" directory. It then moves completed downloads into the "/rutorrent/complete" directory. I'm trying to...
  14. Iceman_jkh

Thanks _Floyd.. So is there any way to get ruTorrent to store the downloads (for sonarr/radarr) in a particular subfolder other than just using the base folder of 'downloads' and the base folder of 'complete' (for completed downloads)?
  15. Iceman_jkh

Hi, Hope you are staying safe! I may have found a bug in rutorrent when using the 'directory' setting from radarr/sonarr...or I'm just not using it correctly. When I don't use a save to Directory (i.e.:field is left blank), the files/folders always (or at least 95%) get moved to the...