Recent Content by karasko

1. K

Pomoc rTorrent-Pro - ipfilter/blocklist broken - can't seed/download

Thank you! Even though I have the latest version, as mentioned above, the moment I disabled the IP Filter and restart the app, it starts downloading again! Once again, apologies, but I assumed everything should be handled inside the settings UI INSIDE the app. I wasn't even aware, that there...
  2. K

what should that mean? Is there something wrong, that is running on port 6008? Can you please elaborate a little bit more? I understand that probably my question is annoying to you, but please help me find a solution, and I will stop bothering you.
  3. K

That is my problem, that I cannot find where the setting for the IP Filter is. Since there are many interfaces for rTorrent, maybe I am not using the proper one? This is what my interface looks like and when I click on the gear icon in the middle of the bunch, this is the Settings UI, but...
  4. K

Please excuse me, but how can I disable the IPFilter in rTorrent? I looked in the settings in the rtorrent UI but didn't find anything. I bought it, I like it, but now it doesn't run.