Recent Content by WallyDream

1. WallyDream

Pomoc How to change the Theme

Just found it ;) Dark Theme is really not easy for me :-(
  2. WallyDream

Pomoc rtorrent Pro and Telegram

It would be really nice to have the possibility to configure directly the Telegamm ID in rtorrent Pro to get informed when DL is finish ;-) Thanks to Silas :-D
  3. WallyDream

Pomoc How to change the Theme

Hello I have updated to V0.9.8 and evrything is going well But my theme for Advanced UI is black ^^ How can I change to get it white like before ? Thanks Firmware version: 0.9.8 Build 20210302 Model name: QNAP TVS-871
  4. WallyDream

Pomoc rTorrent Pro V0.9.7-A708 doesnt shows Torrent anymore ?

Oh Yes, refresh browser cache was helping. Thanks again for this wonderfull app
  5. WallyDream

Pomoc rTorrent Pro V0.9.7-A708 doesnt shows Torrent anymore ?

Firmware version: 4.4.3.1354 Build 20200207 Model name: QNAP TVS-871 Hello, after I update Ta A708 I only see one or thwo of my 1800 Torrents... When i downgrade to my previous version everything is ok ? Here some log... tell me if you need more infos. [15.07.2020 13:51:32] WebUI started...
  6. WallyDream

Pomoc How to determine The BitTorrent- Settings ?

Hi Silas and thanks for your help which is very appreciated ! I just update to Version A504 wihout any problem. About the spped test: As I told you i'm a newbie... So, I am not sure about what i see... Because what i see here is not what i get when I dowlnload or Upload... In the UI I saw...
  7. WallyDream

Yes. perfect ;) and without resart SSH session.
  8. WallyDream

Hi Silas and thanks for the promt answer ! I have an SSL error ^^ [/share/Public] # ./speedtest-cli --bytes Retrieving speedtest.net configuration... Cannot retrieve speedtest configuration ERROR: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:727)>...
  9. WallyDream

Hello, i'm a newbie and it not so easy to put the right settings to get maximum form rTorrent... As first i have to say that i only download form Private trackers... Downspeed is 900 Mo/s and upspeed is 600 Mo/s is theere a simple way to compute the different parameters ? Here the parameters...
  10. WallyDream

Pomoc How can I activate FloodUi?

Hello Silas and thanks for the quick answer ! I also would like to say that i'm really happy with this apkg ! i appreciate the money i put to get it !
  11. WallyDream

Pomoc How can I activate FloodUi?

Hello How can i activate flood ? for some reason, it is actually disabled in my configuration :-(
  12. WallyDream

Hi all

Hello Thank you for your Welcome :-D As i am French i'm going to write in English ;-) I'm using the Rtorrent-Pro APP for Qnap since I got the fiber at home. Hope i 'll will help some of you with config or toubleshooting ;-) Regards Eric
  13. WallyDream

Ankieta Serwer DLNA - QNAP, Twonky, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin, czy inny?

I use plex on QNAP. I have a TVS-871 and all familly is happy to access the Plex Server remote fom, Pc's, Tablet's and phone's ;-) Best Regards