All SET! QNAP will rock the CES 2016 with the...

All SET! QNAP will rock the CES 2016 with the all-new M.2 SSD NASbook. Curious? Get a first glimpse of what the excitement is all about. Be ready to be amazed! #CES #QNAP #LasVegas #book #SSD #CES2016 #NASBOOK #CompactyetVersatile
agraph_facebook_com_10153249265363456_picture_.jpg

this looks like an interesting product. it's a laptop sized mobile version of a NAS. Has the ethernet in it like a router/switch, has cooling, ram, cpu, ssds :O So you want a mobile NAS but with more storage than a pocket sized version, then this is where this item seems to fill the gap.

Nice products but support seems to be lacking completely. I have a ticket submitted 5 days ago. For me is urgent. I've tried the chat support for hours and no one answered. Problems related to qnap firmware and loss of data. Cool, right?

I have a TS-569 Pro and I want to expand the capacity of a volume in it. The NAS seems to hang on reboot because of a lot of non third party processes still holding the volume. I've disabled all QNAP apps, but I still need to connect via SSH and to run "/etc/init.d/services.sh stop" and kill LocalDisplay. I've followed the procedure to expand the capacity, but when I removed a disk as requested something got broken. The support team asked my to insert the disk again but now it is marked as having R/W errors. I've been by the support team to factory reset my QNAP but this includes reformatting all disks! So I need to find where to backup 6/7 TB of files. I think I would buy a S DS1515+. Well, I'm joking, but I think that all this i s frustrating. Please, QNAP, do something. Nobody was even able to tell me what that privRequest.cgi is doing on my own files.