Pomoc Automated Media Library - how to migrate my old data?

RJNewbyte

Passing Basics
Beginner
16 Wrzesień 2018
QNAP
null
Ethernet
null
Good afternoon

With the recent update and the new functionality of "Automated Media Library" (amazing ;)), I started using Filebot and hardlink on my downloads.

The problem I have is that it works perfectly with the new downloads, but I would like to launch the command line on certain different folders in which I currently have all my content and in this way have complete my medialibrary with the corresponding hardlinks and all the Filebot functions (tagging etc).

Could anyone help me, please?

Thanks in advance....:Dowidzenia:

rtorrent-Pro version: 0.9.6-0912 Released 2018/09/11
Firmware version: 4.3.5.0699 Build 2018/09/14
Model name: QNAP TS-453bmini

As I understand you wanna collect your old data and build output into medialibrary right?
A: This can be done by SSH.

Here is how to do this:
Bash:
/usr/bin/rtorrent/bin/filebot-postprocess.sh [full_path_to_the_source_data_you_wanna_scan]

# eg., execute on shell
# /usr/bin/rtorrent/bin/filebot-postprocess.sh /share/Download/rtorrent/complete/movie

IMPORTANT NOTE
Make sure [full_path_to_the_source_data_you_wanna_scan] is on the SAME disk volume where medialibrary is otherwise HardLinks cannot be made
Bash:
# eg., execute on shell and compare share path
readlink -f /share/Download/rtorrent/complete/movie | cut -d / -f 3
readlink -f /share/Download/rtorrent/medialibrary | cut -d / -f 3

# or if command:
[ `readlink -f /share/Download/rtorrent/complete/movie | cut -d / -f 3` = `readlink -f /share/Download/rtorrent/medialibrary | cut -d / -f 3` ] && echo "Correct, is on same volume." || echo "Target Medialibrary is on different volume. Hardlinks cannot be made"

# replace /share/Download/rtorrent/complete/movie with your source path