(Bot) Deferred tasks
Contributor
29 Kwiecień 2013
1 245
Taipei
www.qnap.com
qpkg_icon_80.png

Nowa aplikacja QPKG w sklepie Qnapclub Store: CasaOS

CasaOS - A simple, easy-to-use, elegant open-source Home Cloud system - GitHub - IceWhaleTech/CasaOS: CasaOS - A simple, easy-to-use, elegant open-source Home Cloud system.

armv7 / arm64 / x86_64

casaos_banner_twilight_blue_800px.png

Connect with the community developing HOME CLOUD, creating self-sovereign, and defining the future of the distributed cloud.

snapshot-light.jpg

Think about it seriously. Is control of our data, smart devices and digital assets now only in the hands of some big company?

Is your photo album saved in their cloud service?

Do your thermostats, monitors, lamps need to be used through their cloud services?

Do your personal documents, memos, contacts, passwords, etc. reside in their cloud storage services?

Are you just going to have to accept their decisions when they decide to change prices, review content or even discontinue services?

It sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? We are losing control of our own data!

Our ideal home cloud is one where you can manage all your data, devices and data assets very easily. In your own home, you have absolute control.

If you think what we are doing is valuable. Please give us a star ⭐ and fork it 🤞!

Features

Friendly UI designed for home scenarios

No code, no forms, intuitive, design for humanity

Multiple hardware and base system support

ZimaBoard, NUC, RPi, old computers, whatever is available.

Selected apps in the app store, one-click installation

Nextcloud, HomeAssiant, AdGuard, Jellyfin, *arr and more!

Easily install numerous Docker apps

Over 100,000 apps from the Docker ecosystem can be easily installed

Elegant drive and file management

What you see is what you get. No technical background required.

Well-designed system/app widgets

What you care about, at a glance. Resource usage, app status, and more!

BUY IT NOW

Your gratitude and finance will help me to continue integration of this QPKG and maintain up to date versions.

TIP ME !!

Your gratitude and finance will help me to continue integration of this QPKG and maintain up to date versions.

donate_PNG22.png

Modele: TS-NASX86 64bits,TS-NASARM 64bits,TS-X28A,TS-X30,TS-X32,TS-X32U,TS-XA28A,TS-X41

Kontynuuj czytanie...