esfront

Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
30 Sierpień 2018
QNAP
TS-x31+
Ethernet
100 Mbps
@Silas Mariusz Greetings! Today I bought the rtorrent. I did everything as you advised. A free repository was added without problems, but the paid repository after adding did not display the Rtorrent application. I can not download and install the extension to the server because it gives an error:

Level: Error
[App Center] Failed to install rtorrent 0.9.6-0806. Installation package is incompatible. Use the correct package.

Tell me, how do I install the program?

MyQnap: TS-231P
Firmware: 4.3.40675 build 20180810

@Silas Mariusz , This is great news! Of course I will wait!
There will be in a 1-2 months. Already started to work on it. It will be as same product.
So you can ask for refund now, or wait until we will finish it.

Hi, it’s been a long time since your answer, is there any news on the adaptation of the application for Alpine AL-212 Cortex-A15?

• Lubię to
Reakcje: Silas Mariusz
Still working on this... there are big difference when compiling rtorrent. Please stay patient a bit.
@esfront interested in Beta test of rtorrent-Pro this week?
Yes interesting! I installed the program, but requires a login and password ...

rtorrent-Pro [x86_64]

upload_2019-1-17_18-1-1.png

• Lubię to
Still working on this... there are big difference when compiling rtorrent. Please stay patient a bit.
Hello, I have the same problem. bought the software, wouldn't load because of the compatibility issue. If theres a beta version for ARM, I'd love to give it try.

Hello, I have the same problem. bought the software, wouldn't load because of the compatibility issue. If theres a beta version for ARM, I'd love to give it try.
Are you sure you have downloaded version for ARM?
Strange how this happens to me all the time. I struggle trying to figure something out on my own, post an inquiry once I've almost given up and immediately figure it out after posting. Thanks for the reply, I've found an older version for ARM and we have liftoff!

• Lubię to