Pomoc Stabile QPKG rtorrent client of version 0.9.4?

HA4g3n

Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
27 Październik 2015
QNAP
TS-859U-RP+
Ethernet
100 Mbps
Hello!
(Don´t know where to post this so i try post it here)

I wonder if there is a stabile QPKG client of version 0.9.4? ive searched this forum and it looks unstabil so is 0.9.2 the way to go untill 0.9.4 is finished?
Have noticed a compatibility issue when useing latest flexget on rtorrent 0.9.2. described in link.
There is an OPKG package of rtorrent 0.9.4 version avaliable via Qnapware , as an alternative.

And is there a way to backup settings and torrents to restore them after an upgrade

Last but not least i want to contribute to Silas work via Paypal or something but i saw it was disabled or closed?

Help appreciated.

Thank you

Last but not least i want to contribute to Silas work via Paypal or something but i saw it was disabled or closed?
If you would like to contribute project then you can donate it by wire transfer:

IBAN: PL45 1140 2004 0000 3402 7536 7322
Account name: DOROTA GRZYBACZ
BIC/SWIFT Code: BREXPLPWMBK
Bank Name: mBank S.A. FORMERLY BRE BANK S.A. (INTERNET BANKING) LODZ

Donation can motive me to release multi-engine version of rtorrent much earlier than I planned :)

• Lubię to
Reakcje: kaktus
Not related to topic
applogies for my answer here, but i am clueless how to start a new topic.

i have installed rutorrent, qpkg, released on 8 dec.

i get an error when opening the webinterface.( advanced ):
Bad response from server: (200 [parsererror,tasklist])

in the webinterface (Light-weight )
Error parsing remote.php

Bad Json

{"error":"Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP\/1.1 401 Unauthorized)"}

can you help me??

Sorry on the late answear.

Well your release on QNAP QPKG of 0.9.6 did the trick.
I did find a way to contribute to your rtorrent 0.9.6 project and i can´t thank you enough.

So i wonder if it´s ok if i make some recommendation on the Official QNAP Forum of your latest version and hint people to contribute to your amazing work? =)

Thank you once again Silas! :Dumny::)