19 Styczeń 2019
Shenyang
QNAP
TS-x79 Pro
Ethernet
1 GbE
Firmware version: 4.3.6.0875 Build 20190308
Model name: QNAP TS-1079Pro

Question1: I accidently banned a peer and can not find an option, to unban it again. Is there a way to edit the ban list that is probably dedicated from the IPFilter list ?

Question2: Severity Level Date Time Users Source IP Application Category Content
Warning 2019/03/09 12:02:41 rtorrent --- --- (warn) rtorrent: Cannot retrieve ipfilter list file...

I recevie this error since 2 days as well. Do you have an alternative source ?

Question3: Is there a better Torrent Add manager that allows me to categorze magnet links/Torrents while adding them already ? I aim to add, for example e-books, in a way, so they get labeled already and further on, automatically will be stored intot he right subdirectory automatically, without the Filebot handling.

Thank you for your feedback !

Greetings from China
Ralf

Question1: I accidently banned a peer and can not find an option, to unban it again. Is there a way to edit the ban list that is probably dedicated from the IPFilter list ?
Peer ban is session related option. This mean simply restart rtorrent-Pro unban any banned ips.

Question2: Severity Level Date Time Users Source IP Application Category Content
Warning 2019/03/09 12:02:41 rtorrent --- --- (warn) rtorrent: Cannot retrieve ipfilter list file...

I recevie this error since 2 days as well. Do you have an alternative source ?
Works fine for me.
upload_2019-3-9_10-8-22.png

Ipfilter list source: http://list.iblocklist.com/?list=bt_level2&fileformat=cidr&archiveformat=gz

Find out why it cant be reach.

Question3: Is there a better Torrent Add manager that allows me to categorze magnet links/Torrents while adding them already ? I aim to add, for example e-books, in a way, so they get labeled already and further on, automatically will be stored intot he right subdirectory automatically, without the Filebot handling.
Sorry no.
To be honest magnet links are used on public torrent tracker sites only. Rtorrent-Pro was developed mainly to be used on private tracker sites. Thats the reason why no one focus on better magnet links support.

Unfortunatelly no. Why not switch from public torrent sites and use private one instead?
Here are 3 advantages with private trackers:
1) are more safety since registration is closed
2) higher download speeds
3) just save .torrent file in watch directory to start download...

Imagine 1500 torrents you wanna grab using magnet links. You have to click right mouse button on each torrent, select copy from popup menu, switch to another app, then click right and paste the magnet link into the textbox. Finally hit "Add magnet links" button to start download. Its about 6 actions minimum on each torrent.
:nonono:

Once downloading .torrent file you have to go into the watch directory using favourites on a left side of save dialog and then just hit enter.
In fact that are only 2 mouse clicks, and 1 keyboard press.

pigers have right
this is great choice for noobs
Its 2019 man !
Saving .torrents is kind of lame and noob. My Transmission couold handle all Labels/Tags easy, download rates have been good all the time, files have been stored as .part extension, until they have been finished, then they have been moved to the right directories right away without hazzle...

:ziew:

Say me again why you dont use Transmission then? :)
:eek:klaski:

Honestly, after i paid for rTorrent Pro and later learned, that i have to pay for Filebot, and after i received some strange answers, i keep asking myself the same.

As there are obviusly some bugs that are just argied away, instead of being constructive...

I had a setup that utilized ports in the range i was talking about, worked fine. At least, if there was something that limited ports, it had been documented.

But i think i have to high expectations and expected the software to work, as it was colorful announced. It started with the Documentation, but hey, who am i to ask questions anyway ?:D