Noobie
17 Kwiecień 2018
Melbourne
QNAP
TS-x51
Ethernet
100 Mbps
Hi,

Paid and installed the QNAP rTorrent. Working great. Still getting emails on the great updates but not sure if the QNAP is automatically installing these or I need to do something?

Also, when I go to rTorrent on my browser the TAB at the top says ruTorrent v3.8?

Peter

Paid and installed the QNAP rTorrent. Working great. Still getting emails on the great updates but not sure if the QNAP is automatically installing these or I need to do something?
QNAP issue its not updating. Need to wait for firmware fix from qnap side. So at this time you must install new .qpkgs over installed one to perform update.

Also, when I go to rTorrent on my browser the TAB at the top says ruTorrent v3.8?
It's a interface version. Not related to rtorrent-Pro version.

QNAP issue its not updating. Need to wait for firmware fix from qnap side. So at this time you must install new .qpkgs over installed one to perform update.

Where do I find the QPKGs? Each email announcing updates sends me to a post about rTorrent but there's just a big button saying BUY FOR 10E (Which I've already done.)

Thanks

Peter