Pomoc Your connection to this site is not private and ask for username and pwd...

Tom Wall

Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
2 Marzec 2020
QNAP
TS-x51+
Ethernet
100 Mbps
open new topic , ffs !
Hi I'm new here. Hit a snag with rtorrent, using Chrome to access from appcenter but get "your connection to this site is not private and ask for username and PWD, I use the "regular" one but no go. All other apps open fine in Chrome but not rtorrent. Do I need to re-install rtorrent and if so would I loose all files and settings? Or is there any way I can overcome Chrome's (assume SSL). Or should I reboot the Qnap TE451? (reluctant to do so but will do is necessary)
Appreciate help.
Thanks in advance, btw I really like rtorrent so much better than downloadstation and other BTapps

Also if I have posted incorrectly please send me to the correct area, I may need some help here not used to forums.

Have you tried to open it by web link for SSL https://NAS_IP:6008 and without http://NAS_IP:6009.
It's gonna ask you everytime for username or password. And this username and pwd is different from QNAP QTS users.
Yes, I have tried Https will now reboot PC as well as NAS.
I have rebooted PC and NAS I can reach everything but not rtorrent. I get a 401 message. Getting late here, I need to continue tomorrow.
Shall I uninstall and reinstall rtorrent?

I have rebooted PC and NAS I can reach everything but not rtorrent. I get a 401 message. Getting late here, I need to continue tomorrow.
I can assist you remotly right now by TeamViewer or AnyDesk. Just download and run The Fast Remote Desktop Application – AnyDesk and gimme your ID.

Tomorrow I'm out of office.
OK will do right now I will use teanwiewer reverting asap
I can assist you remotly right now by TeamViewer or AnyDesk. Just download and run The Fast Remote Desktop Application – AnyDesk and gimme your ID.

Tomorrow I'm out of office.
OK will do right now I will use teanwiewer reverting asap