Recent Content by gunnerxl

1. G

Pomoc rtorrent_0.9.7-A624_x86_64 - weird error after upgarde - please assist

Silas, guess what. I've figured out the issue. I have 3 LAN IP addresses on my NAS, the 10gbe one I connect to typically and the 2x 1Gbe connection. Why I connect to the 10gbe one I get that weird UX error for rtorrent pro. But for the other 2 connections works just fine! Weird huh?
  2. G

Yes, will send you details via PM *-can't for the life of me figure out how to send you a private msg. Hit me up and I'll respond accoridngly? thanks! Hi Silas? Please send me a PM, I've setup port forward for you to access my rtorrent client.
  3. G

Hi Silas, done testing! No luck, same UX / UI issues in Advanced/Pro view. Works absolutely fine in Avalanche / Flood view but not my preference as I have 200+ torrents I'd like to continue seeding. I'm noticing each time I login to Pro view it randomly shows a couple different random torrents...
  4. G

Nothing on browser Silas, no ad remover etc.. Ok removed Rdownload directory into another folder and stopped rtorrent, started again, and it seems to have fixed issue! At least UX in advanced view is viewable but this error message keeps appearing: 22.01.2021 05:00:20] JS error...
  5. G

Yes, tried Chrome and Edge, both have same UI / UX issues... Tried downgrading to 0.97 and 0.96 and have this same display issue. Here's a copy and paste of what I'm getting: [22.01.2021 03:37:25] WebUI started. [22.01.2021 03:37:26] Disk Used: 4.9 TiB [22.01.2021 03:37:26] Bad response from...
  6. G

The basic Avalanche version works, but I've got over 200+ torrents so this view won't do. Trying to downgrade to 0.97 then back to 0.96 to see if the advanced view works! Is there a guide on how to do a clean uninstall / removal / deletion of all rtorrent files, and directory's via SSH? Then I...
  7. G

cleared cache, tried incognito, different browser, same UI issue :(
  8. G

Hi Silas, I've finally come round to updating to the latest rtorrent client by deleting my old version and installing the latest 0.9.8 version, but upon logging into the Advanced UI I think the UI/UX is messed up, can you please advise how to fix this: Thanks in advance!
  9. G

The error is inconsequential, as eth0 port works fine, and has access to the internet, torrents are donwloading fine, it's just the error message - so no worries! Silas any comment on this error, as it's actually stopping me from upgrading to rtorrent_0.9.7-A624_x86_64 and I've had to roll...
  10. G

I realised I also had rtorrent_0.9.7-A212_x86_64.qpkg I was meaning to install earlier this year but never got round to it, and installed this over the latest version rtorrent_0.9.7-A624_x86_64.qpkg and everything seems to be working fine again! Should I stay with this older version, or ist here...
  11. G

Hi Silas, Love your work. Today, I saw your major update for rtorrent_0.9.7-A624_x86_64.qpkg and bit the bullet and updated from rtorrent_0.9.6-0303-180303_x86_64. I had over 100 torrents uploading and after upgrading I now only have 1 torrent on the list, bummer if the rest can't be...
  12. G

Błąd odświeżania plex

Hi Silas, yes I've downloaded without specifying a new location for the files leave it at default but there is still nothing in the medialibrary folder? Is this normal?
  13. G

Błąd odświeżania plex

Hey Silas, nope, it is empty. I have downloaded 1 torrent succesfully and put it in my documentary folder (and can confirm it's there) by using the 'Save To' function after remotely using the Watch folder to start the download. Hope this helps! p.s. I repeat, I went to Shared Folders and...
  14. G

Błąd odświeżania plex

Sorry a little confused here. You mean in Plex Libraries in addition to my Movies and TV and Documentary folders add the default... medialibrary folder too? Just that one specific drilled down folder? So specifically add /Rdownload/medialibrary folder to my Plex library? What type of media so I...
  15. G

Błąd odświeżania plex

Hi Silas, Yes rtorrent pro client installed on same NAS that Plex is installed on, and files all saved onto same volume. As to what device I'm using Plex on to play media, it's a variety, sometimes my NAS Plex client, others my apple tv plex client or my mobile iphone plex app client. What...