Recent Content by HA4g3n

1. HA4g3n

Pomoc Supported firmware?

Hi SIlas, Thank you for the information, so glibc versioning is the dependency for the application rtorrent. I guess the firmware releases will state when this is updated. :) Thanks, I wish you both a happy new year! :)
  2. HA4g3n

Pomoc Supported firmware?

Hi, I can only find that rtorrent pro supports x64 CPU but what about the QTS 5.0 firmware? And more specifically: QTS 5.0.0.1891 build 20211221 Thanks in advance
  3. HA4g3n

Pomoc rtorrent - configuration file

Thank you that helped alot :)
  4. HA4g3n

Pomoc rtorrent - configuration file

Model name: QNAP 873e Hi, 1. Where is the rtorrent config file when using Rtorrent Pro since i need to configure the watch dir with variables or how could this be made? Template variables: {DIR}: If there is a variable directory =/usr/p2p/downloads in rtorrent.rc And new torrent is saved...
  5. HA4g3n

Pomoc Stabile QPKG rtorrent client of version 0.9.4?

Sorry on the late answear. Well your release on QNAP QPKG of 0.9.6 did the trick. I did find a way to contribute to your rtorrent 0.9.6 project and i can´t thank you enough. So i wonder if it´s ok if i make some recommendation on the Official QNAP Forum of your latest version and hint people...
  6. HA4g3n

Pomoc Stabile QPKG rtorrent client of version 0.9.4?

Hello! (Don´t know where to post this so i try post it here) I wonder if there is a stabile QPKG client of version 0.9.4? ive searched this forum and it looks unstabil so is 0.9.2 the way to go untill 0.9.4 is finished? Have noticed a compatibility issue when useing latest flexget on rtorrent...
  7. HA4g3n

Hello all

Im a fan of your contrubution to the Qnap world! =)