Recent Content by Not a Hippo

1. Not a Hippo

Pomoc What software stack does rTorrent Pro use?

Soudns about right
  2. Not a Hippo

Pomoc Can I run rTorrent Pro on a regular PC Linux box? (native, docker..)?

Hi, As far as I understand my NAS TS1677X is just a Linux PC with some customization. Can I therefore run rTorrent Pro under lets say Ubuntu instead?
  3. Not a Hippo

Pomoc What software stack does rTorrent Pro use?

I think I know it uses rTorrent and Filebot are there other dependencies? Firmware version: x.x.x Build latest as of 25/06/2021 Model name: QNAP TS-1677X
  4. Not a Hippo

Pomoc I can not find my Adapter/interface in the RTorrent Bind IP interface

<-- Please remind: English only. Don't forget to delete this line when writing post and fill FW version and model name bellow. --> Firmware version: Version 4.5.3.1652 (2021/04/28) Model name: QNAP TS-1677 Hi, I am using two physical interfaces 1) My regular LAN (Adapter 5) 2) hooked up to a...
  5. Not a Hippo

Pomoc How do I restart rTorrentPro?

I have trouble with rTorrent pro so I figured restarting it would be a good idea. On my Seedbox it is very easy. I tried doing going to app center, picking rTorrent Pro stop it , and start it. This usually works well with Plex and other applications. Then behaviour got quite odd. using ps on...
  6. Not a Hippo

Pomoc Can I set how many concurrent downloads rTorrent should download?

Hey, I had not checked this before and never really thought about it it says: rTorrent 0.8.1 > 0.9.2 Click to download rTorrent approved The seedbox I used to run also uses rTorrent and it ran very well. I have disabled DHT based on rules of the tracker. It...
  7. Not a Hippo

>What is the speed of your ISP connection? 1250 Mbps down, and 600 Mbps up. Fiber. Juniper router, total overkill for my system but I got it cheap. >And what type of trackers do you use - public or private? Private How many seeders there are. Usually between 10 - 200. I can start them...
  8. Not a Hippo

Is there a way to configure rTorrent so it does not try to download more than 5 torrents at a time? When I dumb 50 - 100 torrents that I have gotten into the Watch folder it starts all at some time and mostly they just hang and never get successfully download. I think that is annoying to have...