Recent Content by rebekic

1. rebekic

Pomoc Just bought Rtorrent Pro but having problem removing old version (rutorrent)

Hi Silas, Any chance of checking my qnap i will buy few coffees ofcourse. Sorry to bother you with this ?
  2. rebekic

Pomoc Just bought Rtorrent Pro but having problem removing old version (rutorrent)

Thanks Silas . Sorry i was frustrated. Thanks for help and sorting this out. Rtorrent Pro rules
  3. rebekic

It is not crying , everywhere it states it can be installed over old version but this is a problem. Dont mock me for asking for support , it is normal request. I think Silas is a good guy and solve this, no need for involvments from other parties:) all the best
  4. rebekic

"Thanks" for 15 eur worth support...tha app i just boght is unsusable to me
  5. rebekic

I think we have misunderstanding, previously in last 5 years i manualy rtorrent and rutorrent webgui. I followed guide from this forum but since it was old it is removed. NOW i have two webGui-s who are conflicting eachother. I see that on port 6008, I have acceess with new user and password...
  6. rebekic

Will disable Ip filter and play with it. But can you help me uninstall rutorrent that i manually installed many years ago. so i dont have a conflict Thanks in advance
  7. rebekic

Hello Silas, I just bought Rtorrent Pro and have a problem, since i had old version of rtorrent/rutorrent manualy installed on my QNAP many many years ago . Instructions where on the old qnap.pl forum but now they are missing. 1. After installing PRO verison (not removig old one) i now have...
  8. rebekic

Pomoc Upgrade to PRO rtorrent dilema

Thanks for answer. Simly i will not pay for two subscriptions. I will pay either one to help the development or i will continue using with free version. The comparison with windows is not fair. Here is what you should be comparing with Link: https://imgur.com/eT8f9hJ . In any case i am...
  9. rebekic

Pomoc Upgrade to PRO rtorrent dilema

Dear Friends I have a rtorrent/rutorrent non pro version. I have 2 qnaps in my home (TS-451 and TS-453be). My question would be that i would like to upgrade to PRO version . I am not willing to pay two subscritpions (2x15 EUR) can i pay one subscription and use it on both of my QNAP-s Thanks in...
  10. rebekic

Hello

Ivan is my name, i am from Sebia, thanks for having me...using TS-451