Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
2 Luty 2020
QNAP
TS-210
Ethernet
1 GbE
Goog morning,

I buy rTorrent Pro and cannot install it on a Qnap TS-328 NAS. I bought it because the package description literally says:

Compatible with QNAP NAS models:
- armv7l - ARM processors: TS-x28/x31P/x31P2/x41 and more...
- x86_64 - Intel/AMD64 CPU: TS-x51 and all higher (x53/61/63/70/71/73/77/78/80/82/88...)

I downloaded an old version that says TS-X41, but it doesn't work either.

I have also added in repositories the address that it puts in my API and I don't get anything.

So far I have spent 15 euros for nothing. Is there any way to install rTorrent Pro on my NAS? If there is not, ask the developer to give me my money back. And to change the product description, as it leads to confusion.

I am waiting for an answer.

Thank you.

Firmware version: 4.4.1.1146
Model name: QNAP TS-328

Have you checked what arm platform do you have first?

rtorrent-Pro is compatible with ARM-v7 platform and all available Intel/AMD based QNAP NAS models except EOL units.

This mean you can use rtorrent-Pro on:
- armv7l architecture which is most popular ARM platform used in such model series: TS-x28/x31P/x31P2/x41 and more...
- all Intel/AMD CPU based units staring from: TS-x51 up to all higher (x53/61/63/70/71/73/77/78/80/82/88...)

Findout you platform type by SSH command:
Bash:
uname -m

For legacy QNAP NAS models with older OS version like Intel Celeron based TS-509 Pro or TS-809 Pro and Intel Atom one found in TS-x69/x69L series please use rtorrent++ which is available to download from pool.qnapclub.pl repo.

donate development rtorrent-Pro was available to download for free more than a 10 years. Please support development for rtorrent-Pro for more archite

Hello,

If I put the command you tell me to, it comes up: aarch64

According to your own description, it is compatible with Qnap NAS models: TS-x28 / x31P / x31P2 / x41 and more. My TS-328 fits into these models, so I bought the application.

Any solutions? If not, I'd appreciate a refund, as the product description leads to confusion.

Thank you.

My NAS is new and has cost me quite a bit of money. It'll have to be the next one to switch to Intel.

I have sent an email to the support of qnapclub.eu, I hope there is no problem to pay me the money.

Thank you.