Pomoc How can I get my purchased version of the program?

Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Flexiss

Nowy użytkownik
Noobie
4 Styczeń 2018
QNAP
TS-x51+
Ethernet
1 GbE
After more than 3 years, I think it is impossible to return the money from the Qnap Club site.
I think in my case, since 2019, the author has managed to take money for it.
Why not make this program free for those who bought it in the old place?
Why not distribute this program upon presentation of proof of payment?
If the author of the program has problems with the owners of the QnapClub site, these problems should not affect the buyers. Otherwise, what is the guarantee that after some time we will not have to buy the same program on some other site again?

OK So I'm not sure if I should do another thread or post here:

@Silas Mariusz

I emailed Christophe Lemone and didn't really expect a reply:
I got this a few days later:
Hello,

The rtorrent available on the website is for qnapclub.eu we are not managing myqnap.
The updates are provided by the makers.

Kr
Christophe

I told him that Qnapclub.eu is dead and many people have been unable to access it. I checked it again before replying
He then replies;

Hello,

The website is available you can check.

Christophe
I check again and this is what I see:

qnapclub_16_01_23.jpg

I also added the repository back on my NAS and it all appears to be working as it did:

rtorrent_repo.jpg
qnapClup_repo_16_01_23.jpg

As you can see though the latest update available is B900
So I don't know what to make of this. The site was revived immediately after I informed him it was dead. :)

My last reply to Christoph was to inform him that it appears there is some dispute and without asking any details I suggested he contact Silas and try and resolve them

Personally I'm still leaning towards buying the software again on this site where I know Silas controls the distribution, I find it odd that he got the site working suddenly.

For now though people can at least use the repository for other apps (for how long? who knows)

Silas let us know what your thoughts are. I fully understand if your issues are not resolvable and you do not want to update the repository. It'd just be good to know either way.

• Lubię to
Reakcje: Vidor
  • Lubię to
Reakcje: Vidor
Status
Brak możliwości dodawania odpowiedzi.

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. rtorrent
  2. qnapclub rtorrent
  3. qnapclub
  4. Rtorrent-Pro how update
  5. QNAP CLUB