27 Kwiecień 2017
QNAP
TS-x53D
Ethernet
1 GbE
how to buy this with PayPal now
T

Hi Silas,

Long time fan and supporter. Since 2018 also a proud owner of a Rtorrent licence. Since then using it day by day and could not be more satisfied.

I would like to support you in your future work also, if possible.

What would be the procedure for us, who already purchased a licence from qnap club eu ?

I would like to make a donation to you, hence I feel that your hard work should be supported and you relation with qnap club eu is none of our (your users) matter.
I hope that you understand my point of view and that we can continue our relation as it should be :)

Once again thank you for your hard work, and please allow us to find a way to appreciate it, as you probably appreciate our donations.

Cheers,
Vidor

Hi @Vidor

Unfortunatelly its better if a stay quiet bit longer.
Today qnapclub.eu repo is up to date and Rtorrent-Pro was finally released there.

However each update I have to go my old apartment and push an update from that place. Technically I cannot do that from the place where I'm living now and from computer I work today. I'm unable even to change FTP password to that! Sick!

There are other issues, but shouldnt talk bout them. The point is I have no solution for happening issues.

I can only say that together with Qoolbox we are trying to figure out this.

However updates on repo might be delayed.
But stay here for support.

Thank you

• Lubię to
Reakcje: Vidor

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. rtorrent repo