Pytanie przed zakupem R-Torrent-Pro

@Silas Mariusz I will try. Thank you very much. I know the program.

And I will ask. And how better to set up the entire NAS. I want to use it primarily as a classic storage server and DLNA server + NextCloud in Container Station. And then I want to have 2-5 active Virtual Machine stations.

And it's better:
1) perform the first initialization only with NVME and install the virtual station only on SSD NVME disks and then add a RAID5/6 disk array... with classic hard disks.

2) do the initialization exclusively with hard disks in raid5/6, where the system is saved and QNAP creates 5 disk partitions, and then add SSD NVME disks and store all virtual PCs on SSD.

3) SSD cache, is it suitable in this case? If I use virtualization, but the main image files of the VM will be stored on the NVME SSD? Or is it useless?

Thank you very much.

Seriously it would be better if you could start a new topic please.
I will share with you my setup and my scenario about how I use Rtorrent and VMs.
Just create new thread:
Macierz oraz woluminy dyskowe

And ask a question like this:
"Please recommend best disks setup for VM and Torrenting"

Please also mention what is the main purpose if your NAS - tell us your NAS model and FW version.
What kind of apps will you use and what kind of data will you store mostly.

Thank you

Hi,
I don't know what I did wrong, but after putting torrents in the application, they start downloading even after half an hour :-(

I tried to change the download directories according to the instructions, but no difference :-(

Użytkownicy znaleźli tą stronę używając tych słów:

1. Filebot
  2. rtorrent
  3. Java
  4. torrent
  5. rtorrent how to install
  6. Virtualization Station 3.6.13
  7. nextcloud
  8. medialibrary
  9. media library
  10. Rtorrent pro
  11. utorrent